Got the Metroid Prime Trilogy, never played them before

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Got the Metroid Prime Trilogy, never played them before

User Info: Toozin

Toozin
2 years ago#51
sketchturner posted...
Also, Zero Mission *should* eventually come to the eshop. It's already out in Japan.

Does anybody know if it still contains the original Metroid as an unlockable?
http://www.gamelogs.org/gamelog/Toozin.html

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
2 years ago#52
Well if i can get Zero Mission or hold out if it gets released on VC then i could just play the Original Metroid on that.

Speaking of Metroid 2 i just realized i would have to break out the GBC(haven't played that in years), or if i can find a used SP for really cheap.
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
2 years ago#53
AceMos posted...
yes skip other M

it is not a metroid game

thats not a part of the trilogy
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
2 years ago#54
Merc123 posted...
Well if i can get Zero Mission or hold out if it gets released on VC then i could just play the Original Metroid on that.

Speaking of Metroid 2 i just realized i would have to break out the GBC(haven't played that in years), or if i can find a used SP for really cheap.

pretty sure metroid 2 is on vc somewhere
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.

Merc123
2 years ago#55
singhellotaku posted...
Merc123 posted...

Your right, i don't know why i didn't think to look on the 3DS Eshop. Now i guess if i get Original Metroid i have to decide if i want it on 3DS or Wii U, might rather have it on my portable. I really wish Fusion and Super Metroid were on 3DS too.
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721

User Info: Anderjak

Anderjak
2 years ago#56
Merc123 posted...
singhellotaku posted...
Merc123 posted...

Your right, i don't know why i didn't think to look on the 3DS Eshop. Now i guess if i get Original Metroid i have to decide if i want it on 3DS or Wii U, might rather have it on my portable. I really wish Fusion and Super Metroid were on 3DS too.

fusion got released as part of the ambassador certificate program a long time ago so it's totally POSSIBLE for it to come out on 3DS, it just hasn't yet. i'm not sure what they're waiting for.
An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

Merc123
2 years ago#57
Its sucks since i was an ambassador but my original 3DS was stolen out of my home. I did look for Zero Mission, no luck though. I ended up picking up Metroid 1 and 2 on 3DS. I did find Metroid Prime Hunters and picked it up. I will probably pick up Super Metroid and Fusion too on Wii U.

I am liking Metroid 1 and 2 but they are pretty hard imo. I am really digging the theme of Metroid II though on the planet of the Metroids.
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721

User Info: Juju_Architect_

Juju_Architect_
2 years ago#58
1>3>2

None is bad, but 2's environments and story are boring. They also got carried away with the sheer amount of morph ball puzzles and backtracking. Even for a Metroid game.
Cavorting about affixing Gogol Horns to houses does not constitute looking after an entire colony, Juju. -Dunban

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
2 years ago#59
Other M was the most fun I had with metroid in the wii, easily the best in the series on the wii. Prime 3 was good where as prime was a padded collectathon. As for prime 2, I've heard nothing but bad things
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Got the Metroid Prime Trilogy, never played them before

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived