Name a game you're terrible at no matter how many times you've tried.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Name a game you're terrible at no matter how many times you've tried.

User Info: Luigi4President

Luigi4President
3 years ago#11
Dillon's Rolling Western. I'm good at strategy but I end up blowing all my money.
The washer fluid is not fine!

User Info: txlion

txlion
3 years ago#12
Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden for xbox 360. Both games I couldn't get past the first few levels. I kept dying and finally I just gave up on both. I'm usually good at games but these two just kicked my butt. Haha.
"Arrgh! My groin!" - George C. Scott in Man Getting Hit by Football

User Info: Love-Wilcox

Love-Wilcox
3 years ago#13
2D and "2D style" Fighters.

Street Fighter 2 Turbo for example and other modern games with similar gameplay. I'm sub-par at my very best when it comes to those games.
Flow: 68
PSN: Love-Wilcox

User Info: sketchturner

sketchturner
3 years ago#14
The original Syphon Filter. I really loved the first 7 levels or so, beating them multiple times. But then I got to this stage where you're in the snow and have to be stealthy or else you get bombarded. That level completely stumped me no matter how many times I tried. The crazy thing is, I think that I was still fairly early on in the game. I remember hearing there are something like 30 levels.
Now Playing:Legend of Zelda, Bit.Trip.Runner 2, Shovel Knight, Super Mario 3D World

User Info: BaronVladz

BaronVladz
3 years ago#15
qwop

User Info: sketchturner

sketchturner
3 years ago#16
Haha, I actually wasted enough time to get decent at QWOP a couple years ago. Not exactly my proudest gaming achievement to say the least.

I also used to speed run that surgeon simulator game. Heh... good times.
Now Playing:Legend of Zelda, Bit.Trip.Runner 2, Shovel Knight, Super Mario 3D World

User Info: Panner

Panner
3 years ago#17
Football games. I got sick of losing to my younger brother while playing Fifa and Pro Evo.
My Youtube vids
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5BZ91u4U3n8m9L_wykcsw/feed?activity_view=3

User Info: TrueKirby

TrueKirby
3 years ago#18
Zelda and Metroid, all of em, I really wanna like them, but they're really tough for me, might be cause I didn't grow up with them.
Wanna see my pocket?
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/380/311/d85.jpg

User Info: LifelessBoy

LifelessBoy
3 years ago#19
Any fighting game except for SMB.

I get so wrecked even if I've practiced and I'm playing against my wife in MvC.
GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Will The Thrill

User Info: TullyBlanchard

TullyBlanchard
3 years ago#20
Smash Bros.

Its a shame - i'm a lifelong nintendo fan and a game that brings all the classic characters together is so cool. But alas, i'm terrible at those types of games...
PSN and Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Name a game you're terrible at no matter how many times you've tried.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived