Zelda Bundle - noisy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Zelda Bundle - noisy?

User Info: ggazoo

ggazoo
2 years ago#1
So I picked up the Zelda bundle last night - actually let me correct myself - I picked up 2 bundles last night, because I had to take one back. The system, with a disc in, was really loud. So, I exchanged it for another one... and that one was loud too!

Was it a bad shipment, or are all Wii U's noisy? Or, for some reason, are the Zelda Wii U's noisy?

User Info: terrancejones

terrancejones
2 years ago#2
Oh... um. it should be quiet. One of the quietest consoles around. Probably quieter than a SNES.

No, not that quiet, but my silly example should clue you in as to how silent it should probably be.
3DS Friend Code: 5327-0996-6757 Water FS: Panpour, Quagsire, Frogadier

User Info: GuyFawkes5

GuyFawkes5
2 years ago#3
I as well have the Wind Waker Wii U, mine is pretty darn quite
Seek The Fire

User Info: 01Philip01

01Philip01
2 years ago#4
Mines pretty loud, I heard launch ones are louder then the newer ones but I have no idea.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.14

User Info: GodReborn

GodReborn
2 years ago#5
I have that bundle as well. u can hear the fan, but that's about it even when playing from a disc. u probably won't notice it unless ur thinking about it. it's not like an early 360 or ps3 (i.e. jet engine loud or anything near that).

User Info: Manocheese

Manocheese
2 years ago#6
That's just how it is, unfortunately.
()_() Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
(o.o) http://manocheese.googlepages.com/manocheesery
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Zelda Bundle - noisy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived