I would like an opinion on Nintendo first party games often lacking online play.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I would like an opinion on Nintendo first party games often lacking online play.

User Info: linkboy447

linkboy447
2 years ago#11
I agree. I don't think anything can beat the fun and enjoyment of classic local multi-player. And Nintendo's focus on that is really nice to see. On the other hand, I do wish that more games had online multiplayer. I live pretty far from most of my friends that have a Wii U and it's nice that we can play MK8 online, but I would LOVE to play SM3DW or Pikmin 3 battle mode. And now with Hyrule Warriors, that would be perfect online.
So I'm kinda torn between the two. I understand Nintendo's position, but come on, it couldn't hurt to have online multiplayer too for it's first party games.
If they don't want kids playing online or something, just have a parental setting for it.

User Info: Tayl0rpwnz

Tayl0rpwnz
2 years ago#12
There is no reason not to offer online.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I would like an opinion on Nintendo first party games often lacking online play.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived