The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Nintendo bringing a "Remastered" game to WiiU in 2015!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo bringing a "Remastered" game to WiiU in 2015!

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
2 years ago#51
Please be something from the gamecube era and not last gen...
I dont have a problem with people remaking/mastering stuff from 2 gens ago... but if a game is released less than 10 years ago (1 gen), theres no reason to remaster it
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
2 years ago#52
I just really want a Mario 64 remake.
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter

User Info: ZeroxKnux

ZeroxKnux
2 years ago#53
Wow looking at that list of GC games has made me realize just how poor the GC was... I loved it for Melee but that was about it. I missed out on trying F Zero GX on it so its the only game I can say I'd really like to be remastered,

User Info: -NinjaWorrier-

-NinjaWorrier-
2 years ago#54
ZeroxKnux posted...
Wow looking at that list of GC games has made me realize just how poor the GC was... I loved it for Melee but that was about it. I missed out on trying F Zero GX on it so its the only game I can say I'd really like to be remastered,

and then you realize that that level of support is essentially the peak potential for wii u
I tried to change my password to "my dick".
GameFAQs said it was too long.

User Info: m0986-8

m0986-8
2 years ago#55
Really want Fatal Frame 4 or Fatal Frame 2 Wii Edition remastered and localized. Oh how I can dream...
3DS FC: 0344-9282-6531
AMD Athlon II Quad Core 3.0GHZ | HD 5770 | 4GB RAM

User Info: xXkewls0358

xXkewls0358
2 years ago#56
megaman
fEeD mEh!!1

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
2 years ago#57
It's Wii Sports Resort Club.
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com

User Info: RoboXgp89

RoboXgp89
2 years ago#58
tp and sunshine aged horribly and never looked that great anyway with the player distance and resolution

prime and f-zero look as good as you'd imagine...

mariokart DD looks like a web broswer game

User Info: BigCN401

BigCN401
2 years ago#59
Mario Party Collection HD

#YoshiForLife
3DS FC: 4596-9475-2642 - NNID: bigcn401

User Info: Slave 1

Slave 1
2 years ago#60
Mario Sunshine is the most "due" for a remaster. Not counting Majora's Mask since it's probably earmarked for 3DS. And this is assuming we're well beyond remastering SNES games. Although I'd still LOVE to see a Super Metroid remake. I'm still disappointed they didn't port it to GBA.
Boise State Broncos
Video Game Backlog Count: 12
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo bringing a "Remastered" game to WiiU in 2015!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived