on a scale of 1-10 rate your enjoyment of the wii-u, right now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. on a scale of 1-10 rate your enjoyment of the wii-u, right now

User Info: Wii_Truth

Wii_Truth
2 years ago#21
Looking at the poll results, you can see how it correlates pretty correctly to the state of this board. Thankfully, rationality prevails, as I think 7 is the best summary of the state of the Wii U right now. You have 8 trolls (a significant force on this board) who voted 1 for the lols, and a few less Nintendo diehards who think the console is a 10/10 already.

User Info: Lefty128k

Lefty128k
2 years ago#22
Wii_Truth posted...
Looking at the poll results, you can see how it correlates pretty correctly to the state of this board. Thankfully, rationality prevails, as I think 7 is the best summary of the state of the Wii U right now. You have 8 trolls (a significant force on this board) who voted 1 for the lols, and a few less Nintendo diehards who think the console is a 10/10 already.

^
Ignores post 12's perfectly valid and well-spoken reasons.

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
2 years ago#23
Lefty128k posted...
Wii_Truth posted...

^

This, but lets remember, if you don't vote 10, you're a troll!

User Info: NintendoLover25

NintendoLover25
2 years ago#24
10/10, what other system gave me a playable Lemmy Koopa? Thank you Mario Kart 8, it's lovely.

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
2 years ago#25
6/10
Better than the GC but worse than the other main Nintendo systems.
Content has been an issue for a lot of Nintendo systems at times, but its rarely been this bad.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: XRay2984

XRay2984
2 years ago#26
It's an right now, which is more than I can say for either of the other two competing consoles. WiiU is just starting to get the lineup it needs to be a really compelling option - it'll be there by holiday I think, and 2015 only has more great stuff coming.
"It's dangerous to go alone! Take this."
3DS FC: 3909-7604-9701

User Info: fueled-system

fueled-system
2 years ago#27
5 I have games I enjoy but it mostly collects dust waiting for X and other games
X FC- 4124-5020-3800 Name - Jim

User Info: Dark_Abaddon

Dark_Abaddon
2 years ago#28
Lefty128k posted...
Wii_Truth posted...

^

you can have equally valid reasons for giving the console a 10. I've been neglecting my PC and 3DS because all I do is play my Wii U (which, I admit, was unexpected), which eats up about 100% of my gaming time, and I've been having a lot of fun with my games.
3DS: 1633-4342-9490 (Ivysaur, Tangela, Quilladin) (Caine @ Corona)
NNID: HardCor PM me if you add me for friend safari

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
2 years ago#29
I'd have sold it if Smash Brothers weren't coming out.
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter

User Info: Fepozopo

Fepozopo
2 years ago#30
3 right now. I only really enjoyed W101 so far. I'm just waiting for Bayonetta 2 to come out for it.
http://i.imgur.com/vbVObCL.png http://i.imgur.com/f6EvUPl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/HSfSaM8.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ShocKQp.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. on a scale of 1-10 rate your enjoyment of the wii-u, right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived