So...what's the verdict on Hyrule Warriors, for those who imported it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So...what's the verdict on Hyrule Warriors, for those who imported it?

User Info: Diayamondo

Diayamondo
2 years ago#1
Topic.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
2 years ago#2
You might want to post this topic on the Hyrule Warriors board. I have several friends that would've imported it, but the darn Wii U is region locked.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Sonytendo

Sonytendo
2 years ago#3
The clock and scarf are really cool but it sucks not being able to play the game on my NA Wii U. I wish every Zelda game came in a treasure chest. Totally worth it.

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
2 years ago#4
I wonder if the Wii U has a software based region lock like the Wii? It would take much for a Homebrew to get you into the settings to change it.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz

User Info: kukingina2

kukingina2
2 years ago#5
Gamexplain liked it alot but they're a bit biased with nintendo games so take it as you will
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
NNID: RobertTheZombie 3ds FC: 4940 - 5506 2047 BattleNET: Robertzombie #1277

User Info: Mattatron42

Mattatron42
2 years ago#6
DarkAdonis123 posted...
You might want to post this topic on the Hyrule Warriors board. I have several friends that would've imported it, but the darn Wii U is region locked.

This, there are probably a few people from Japan and others that have imported it on that board. And DarkAdonis, would those friends have imported it for the extras? I thought the game was coming out over here in October. I've imported several games, but mostly because they were never coming here. I can definitely understand being impatient and getting it as soon as you can though, I did that with Xenoblade on Wii.
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487 psnID: Mattatron36
NNID: Mattatron

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
2 years ago#7
Mattatron42 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

This, there are probably a few people from Japan and others that have imported it on that board. And DarkAdonis, would those friends have imported it for the extras? I thought the game was coming out over here in October. I've imported several games, but mostly because they were never coming here. I can definitely understand being impatient and getting it as soon as you can though, I did that with Xenoblade on Wii.

No, they wanted to import just to have it sooner.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So...what's the verdict on Hyrule Warriors, for those who imported it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived