wiiu Mario bundle worth $250?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. wiiu Mario bundle worth $250?

User Info: SILENTGHOSTS96

SILENTGHOSTS96
2 years ago#1
Amazon is selling the 32gb model with Mario bros should I buy it?

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
2 years ago#2
If you will play it and the other games out/coming out. Yes.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

SILENTGHOSTS96
2 years ago#3
Well Buying zombi u and mario kart now Smash when it comes out but thats all that intrests me atm

User Info: Nathanmg

Nathanmg
2 years ago#4
NiftyManZ posted...
If you will play it and the other games out/coming out. Yes.

This pretty much.

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
2 years ago#5
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
Well Buying zombi u and mario kart now Smash when it comes out but thats all that intrests me atm

Will you gent enough enjoyment out of that to warrant $400 or more dollars? Personally I would, but I don't know how much you play and the value if a dollar to you.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

SILENTGHOSTS96
2 years ago#6
NiftyManZ posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

Will you gent enough enjoyment out of that to warrant $400 or more dollars? Personally I would, but I don't know how much you play and the value if a dollar to you.

Hmm not sure to be honest and oh Legend of zelda and some Virtua console games I think I might take a gamble and buy it.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. wiiu Mario bundle worth $250?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived