What do you do when you get stuck in a game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What do you do when you get stuck in a game?

User Info: TallWhiteNinja

TallWhiteNinja
3 years ago#11
Depends what I'm stuck on.

Bosses: I'll usually resort to a walkthrough for strategies relatively quickly, especially if I'm coming nowhere close.

Puzzles: These I try to do without cheating as much as possible: I usually just take a break and come back. I will resort to the internet eventually, but as a last resort.

Lost: Same as puzzles, but I tend to become frustrated and give up much more quickly.
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.

User Info: TallWhiteNinja

TallWhiteNinja
3 years ago#12
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
Only Zelda I can say I got stuck in to the point I had to look up a faq was LOZ:ALBW, and that was because I completely missed getting the pegasus boots as I had no idea they were even in it. I ended up getting them VERY late in the game(like 1 dungeon left late). After I got them I was like DAMN this game would have been a lot easier if I got them right away.

The pegasus boots were annoying, because knowing LTTP well actually HURTS you in terms of realizing where they are in ALBW. "Hey, I need the pegasus boots to catch that guy, hope I find them soon...oh."
Either the worst great player or the best horrible player you'll ever meet.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What do you do when you get stuck in a game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived