What's nintendo's next console going to be like?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's nintendo's next console going to be like?

User Info: SignalMyMiseryy

SignalMyMiseryy
3 years ago#11
I looked into it, there's something called nintendo fusion and it's a dumb idea from the sounds of the plan. They should let me design the next console.
I would make the controller something like a bigger version of the gamecube wavebird controller but with 2 thumbsticks, 2 bumpers and triggers. Same everything else.

User Info: Wereshovel

Wereshovel
3 years ago#12
SignalMyMiseryy posted...
I'm getting obsessed thinking about nintendo, microsoft and sony's next consoles..

the wii u uss will have bad graphics and bad-to-nonexistent online. that's what it will be like.
Please understand.

User Info: ediotsavant

ediotsavant
3 years ago#13
The Wii Tu will have less capabilities than PS5 and Xbox Two. But it will have those awesome Nintendo games!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.

User Info: SegavsCapcom

SegavsCapcom
3 years ago#14
I hope its made to suit the needs of third parties. I want Nintendo to step outside their comfort zone for once.
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#15
It likely will be up to par in power with the competition.

But Nintendo will throw in their own flair . Some new hardware idea.
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#16
The 3DS LL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grtEt0Cudt8
Screw PS4, XB1, and Wii U. Gamesphere is where it's at. Its spherical! SPHERICAL!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What's nintendo's next console going to be like?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived