Will Smash save the U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will Smash save the U?

User Info: Whinpful

Whinpful
2 years ago#11
ChickenSpice posted...
kereke12 posted...
ChickenSpice posted...
Why is it third and fourth place in MC all the times then?

Because people like you don't buy good stuff or either a troll or too worry about sales .

I got bit in the ass by N64, Gamecube and Wii. Never again. Maybe if Atlus finally gives us SMT x FE, I'll buy it.

...a recently bought used N64 is working fine, and my 5 year old Wii is still working. How?
I have no signature

User Info: ruiza97

ruiza97
2 years ago#12
WTF do you want us to do? We are not Nintendo.

User Info: kereke12

kereke12
2 years ago#13
ChickenSpice posted...
kereke12 posted...
ruiza97 posted...
TC, is not a true gamer

This topic isn't about which consoles I own. Don't know why you people are turning it into that. I guess you guys have nothing to contribute or no rebuttals and are just seeing red at the screen now.

I don't care what you have just stop with bs of the can Smash save the U crap. We ALL already know that the Wii U is a definite fail and that no game can save the Wii U. There I said it. (Written by a die-hard of Nintendo)
Viva Nintendo -- Welcome To The World Of Nintendo, Where Nothing Makes Sense. -- Nintendo "Fanboy" Since 1999 -- Nintendo First Commander 1st Class

kereke12
2 years ago#14
ruiza97 posted...
WTF do you want us to do? We are not Nintendo.
Viva Nintendo -- Welcome To The World Of Nintendo, Where Nothing Makes Sense. -- Nintendo "Fanboy" Since 1999 -- Nintendo First Commander 1st Class

User Info: GeminiSion

GeminiSion
2 years ago#15
Well TC your question is loaded, assuming that the Wii U needs to be saved in the first place. You apparently like to follow click bait news articles but missed the one that said the Wii U was meeting Nintendo's projections and also that Nintendo overall was turning a profit.

I'm sure that you're probably just a troll, so I know that you won't listen, but the point of gaming is to enjoy yourself. The fact that you're so worried about the Wii U being "saved" or not, and being slightly immature about it, means that you're taking it way too seriously and may need to step away.

kereke12
2 years ago#16
GeminiSion posted...
Well TC your question is loaded, assuming that the Wii U needs to be saved in the first place. You apparently like to follow click bait news articles but missed the one that said the Wii U was meeting Nintendo's projections and also that Nintendo overall was turning a profit.

I'm sure that you're probably just a troll, so I know that you won't listen, but the point of gaming is to enjoy yourself. The fact that you're so worried about the Wii U being "saved" or not, and being slightly immature about it, means that you're taking it way too seriously and may need to step away.

Well said.

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
2 years ago#17
Nope
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.tumblr.com - NNID/PSN: GRINDIN120

User Info: BoundHunters

BoundHunters
2 years ago#18
ChickenSpice posted...
kereke12 posted...
ruiza97 posted...
TC, is not a true gamer

This topic isn't about which consoles I own. Don't know why you people are turning it into that. I guess you guys have nothing to contribute or no rebuttals and are just seeing red at the screen now.

astral?
~~Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) + Game & Watch Gallery 3 (GBC) + The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)...three great titles~~

User Info: Ambassador_Kong

Ambassador_Kong
2 years ago#19
Stop feeding the troll.
Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People
Narcissistic, Machiavellian, psychopathic, and sadistic.

User Info: Stanger5150

Stanger5150
2 years ago#20
It doesn't need to be saved. It's making a profit now and Nintendo is doing fine. Profit matters more than how it's directly competing with competition.
PSN/NN: BlackRain8782
Now Playing: Far Cry 3 (PS3), Mega Man 8 (PS2), Mass Effect 3 (Wii U), Paper Mario (N64)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will Smash save the U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived