Will Smash save the U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will Smash save the U?

User Info: theFAKEsheridan

theFAKEsheridan
2 years ago#61
Megamushroom666 posted...
Nope
"I have an Xbox, because I'm not 12 years old/a corporate slave"-stage4saiyan

User Info: neogeoftw

neogeoftw
2 years ago#62
Gotta love those "will x game save the wii u?" threads. So original

User Info: potatochobit

potatochobit
2 years ago#63
the wii-U still has not been saved yet.

we are working on it.
8/10 wii-U owners have reported this post for trolling on the wii-U forums
Everyone should be using TUMBLR - http://potatochobit.tumblr.com/

User Info: S_Brick

S_Brick
2 years ago#64
All I know is Smash is a quality game. Sorry TC, you lose.

User Info: BringerOfSalt

BringerOfSalt
2 years ago#65
Please understand.
Stay salty my friends.

User Info: JJH777

JJH777
2 years ago#66
ChickenSpice posted...
JJH777 posted...
ChickenSpice posted...
Whinpful posted...
ChickenSpice posted...
kereke12 posted...
ChickenSpice posted...
Why is it third and fourth place in MC all the times then?

Because people like you don't buy good stuff or either a troll or too worry about sales .

I got bit in the ass by N64, Gamecube and Wii. Never again. Maybe if Atlus finally gives us SMT x FE, I'll buy it.

...a recently bought used N64 is working fine, and my 5 year old Wii is still working. How?

Not talking about that, the library. RPG's are on Sony systems.

Wii had the best RPGs last gen out of the home consoles.

Right. That's why PS3 is getting Tales of Zeztiria and Persona 5, while the Wii is dead.

Wii had Fire Emblem (exclusive), Xenoblade(exclusive), Pandora's Tower(exclusive), The Last Story(exclusive), Tales of Graces, Tales of Symphonia, Arc Rise Fantasia(exclusive). There were a bunch of others as well that's just what I remember without searching for a list.
9/2/13-The Hero of GameFAQs fought bravely but fell to an unrelenting horde supported by a corrupt tyranny.
R.I.P. Hero of Time, 7 time CB Champion, Link

User Info: Bongbuddy

Bongbuddy
2 years ago#67
No. Smash and Skylanders ripoffs will not save the Wii U.

User Info: ynot_zoidberg

ynot_zoidberg
2 years ago#68
DiscostewSM posted...
I don't recall any Nintendo fanboy for the past year saying "<x> will save the Wii U". It's always been those that complain that <X> didn't as they move onto the next possibility.

Yup...and at the end of the day, unless the Wii U suddenly starts outselling the PS4 or whatever platform is in first place, they will keep repeating this meme for the entire, full, lifespan of the Wii U...wondering what will "save" it untill it's been around as long as any typical console and it's time to start promoting their 9th gen console.
Spending your time discussing something you like - is a lot healthier then spending all your time attacking people who like something you don't.

User Info: DuranManII

DuranManII
2 years ago#69
Will Link save Zelda?

User Info: ChickenSpice

ChickenSpice
2 years ago#70
JJH777 posted...
Wii had Fire Emblem (exclusive), Xenoblade(exclusive), Pandora's Tower(exclusive), The Last Story(exclusive), Tales of Graces, Tales of Symphonia, Arc Rise Fantasia(exclusive). There were a bunch of others as well that's just what I remember without searching for a list.

Fire Emblem: OK
Xenoblade: OK
Pandora's Tower: It sucks
The last Story: Meh
Tales of Graces: Japan only, many didn't play it
Tales of Symphonia 2: Regarded as a POS by the majority
Arc Rise Fantasia: OK

PS3 has Valkyria Chronicles, FF13, FF13-2, Disgaea 3, Disgaea 4, Tales of Symphonia (the good game) Tales of Graces F (In English) Tales of Xillia, Tales of Xillia 2, Dark Souls, Child of Light, Dark Souls 2, Ni No Kuni, Guided Fate Paradox, Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. In the future, it's getting Tales of Zestiria, Persona 5 and Sword Art Online: Lost Song.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will Smash save the U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived