Will Smash save the U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will Smash save the U?

User Info: ynot_zoidberg

ynot_zoidberg
2 years ago#81
Troll Review

Pros:
- Decent number of responses
- Troll TC stayed on message

Cons:
- "will X save the Wii U?" - is a pretty tired meme at this point and lacks originality
- Cites Mario Kart 8 as a failure

Troll rating 4/10 = Weak
TC decided to stick with a classic meme, which is good for an inexperienced troll, but he couldn't really manage to genuinely annoy board users with it. Using a highly successful game as a point of attack was a huge rookie mistake however, and cost the troll dearly in the credibility department.
Spending your time discussing something you like - is a lot healthier then spending all your time attacking people who like something you don't.

User Info: Valtiel__

Valtiel__
2 years ago#82
Mark is back?

Nice. Now, how long till he is suspened again?

User Info: ChickenSpice

ChickenSpice
2 years ago#83
ynot_zoidberg posted...
Troll Review

Pros:

Cons:
- "will X save the Wii U?" - is a pretty tired meme at this point and lacks originality

Troll rating 4/10 = Weak
TC decided to stick with a classic meme, which is good for an inexperienced troll, but he couldn't really manage to genuinely annoy board users with it. Using a highly successful game as a point of attack was a huge rookie mistake however, and cost the troll dearly in the credibility department.

If I didn't annoy users, why did I get insulted left and right then? And Mario Kart 8 did fail, it only made the WIi U sell above Vita like once or twice in Japan.

ynot_zoidberg
2 years ago#84
ChickenSpice posted...
ynot_zoidberg posted...
Troll Review

Pros:

Cons:

Troll rating 4/10 = Weak

If I didn't annoy users, why did I get insulted left and right then? And Mario Kart 8 did fail, it only made the WIi U sell above Vita like once or twice in Japan.

Hey, if you don't like the review, maybe you should work harder at trolling next time...

Wait...are you explicitly admitting that your intention was to troll and bait board members?
Spending your time discussing something you like - is a lot healthier then spending all your time attacking people who like something you don't.

User Info: Zayzie

Zayzie
2 years ago#85
Wow..look at all the whiners in this thread. How many responses are just people crying that TC made a thread?? It's just to funny seeing the childish "stop posting, troll" ...it's like you guys can't help yourselves. Do you guys collectively go into threads to cry about people using a message board for its very purpose?? Is that planned or just a happy accident?? You guys DID read the topic title right
Now we see the violence inherent in the system!... Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
2 years ago#86
Zayzie posted...
Wow..look at all the whiners in this thread. How many responses are just people crying that TC made a thread?? It's just to funny seeing the childish "stop posting, troll" ...it's like you guys can't help yourselves. Do you guys collectively go into threads to cry about people using a message board for its very purpose?? Is that planned or just a happy accident?? You guys DID read the topic title right

You haven't been here long, have you?

ChickenSpice
2 years ago#87
ynot_zoidberg posted...
ChickenSpice posted...
ynot_zoidberg posted...
Troll Review

Pros:

Cons:

Troll rating 4/10 = Weak

Hey, if you don't like the review, maybe you should work harder at trolling next time...

Wait...are you explicitly admitting that your intention was to troll and bait board members?

So I admitted to trolling because I corrected one of your many mistakes in the review? It's like you didn't even read the thread, and you're making my intentions into something totally different. But you're zoidberg, someone actually known for trolling.

ynot_zoidberg
2 years ago#88
Zayzie posted...

Why are you crying over a troll being smacked down?

So what...you think it's okay to troll and bait baord members, but we're not allowed to call the trolls out on it?

C'mon.

C'mon now...

C'mon c'mon c'mon...I got the guy to admit his intention was to annoy people.

ChickenSpice
2 years ago#89
Zayzie posted...

They get so defensive at an innocent question. One would think I spit in their cornflakes or something.

ChickenSpice
2 years ago#90
ynot_zoidberg posted...
Zayzie posted...

Why are you crying over a troll being smacked down?

So what...you think it's okay to troll and bait baord members, but we're not allowed to call the trolls out on it?

C'mon.

C'mon now...

C'mon c'mon c'mon...I got the guy to admit his intention was to annoy people.

So you admit to smacking down an innocent thread?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will Smash save the U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived