Will Smash save the U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will Smash save the U?

User Info: ChickenSpice

ChickenSpice
2 years ago#91
ynot_zoidberg posted...
Zayzie posted...
Wow..look at all the whiners in this thread. How many responses are just people crying that TC made a thread?? It's just to funny seeing the childish "stop posting, troll" ...it's like you guys can't help yourselves. Do you guys collectively go into threads to cry about people using a message board for its very purpose?? Is that planned or just a happy accident?? You guys DID read the topic title right
I got the guy to admit his intention was to annoy people.

Something fabricated in your mind through lack of reading comprehension.

User Info: ynot_zoidberg

ynot_zoidberg
2 years ago#92
ChickenSpice posted...
So I admitted to trolling

Well it's not like anyone was actually fooled...I just find your honesty in actually admitting it to be refreshing for a change.

#trolling4honesty
Spending your time discussing something you like - is a lot healthier then spending all your time attacking people who like something you don't.

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
2 years ago#93
ChickenSpice posted...
Zayzie posted...
Wow..look at all the whiners in this thread. How many responses are just people crying that TC made a thread?? It's just to funny seeing the childish "stop posting, troll" ...it's like you guys can't help yourselves. Do you guys collectively go into threads to cry about people using a message board for its very purpose?? Is that planned or just a happy accident?? You guys DID read the topic title right

They get so defensive at an innocent question. One would think I spit in their cornflakes or something.

While it may be an innocent question, did you bother to see if maybe it had already been asked in a previous topic on this board? There's a lot of redundant topics here that exist simply for the sake of annoyance.

User Info: Valtiel__

Valtiel__
2 years ago#94
TC is a well known meltdown-afflicted poster in the Vita board, guys. 2 banned accounts so far. Don't get your jimmies rustled.

User Info: ynot_zoidberg

ynot_zoidberg
2 years ago#95
Valtiel__ posted...
TC is a well known meltdown-afflicted poster in the Vita board, guys. 2 banned accounts so far. Don't get your jimmies rustled.

Actually, with all his whining, I may drop him down to a 3 rating for his trolling...
Spending your time discussing something you like - is a lot healthier then spending all your time attacking people who like something you don't.

ChickenSpice
2 years ago#96
ynot_zoidberg posted...
Valtiel__ posted...

Actually, with all his whining, I may drop him down to a 3 rating for his trolling...

So you didn't refute anything. Guess we know who won.

User Info: Demon_Acker

Demon_Acker
2 years ago#97
It's obviously not an innocent question. Not that I'm surprised to see Zayzie defending known trolls.
http://i.minus.com/ibl6J2llZlAmeO.gif

ChickenSpice
2 years ago#98
It is an innocent thread. Don't hate.

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
2 years ago#99
kereke12 posted...
OMGGGGGG!!!!!! will you stop with the "Will Smash save the U" crap....Go buy a Wii U or if not shut up and go play on your PS4 Or Xbox One Or PC. But just please stop.

Here's a concept that will undoubtedly blow your little mind... how about, instead of expecting complete strangers to modify their behavior the way you (another complete stranger) tell them to... you simply don't click on the thread?

LOL... I swear to God, for some of you, it's nigh-impossible. :( Is self-control no longer something parents teach?

Awwwww, that's adorable. ;)
Poke fun at a social outcast who nobody likes, and you might get a follower! ^__^ Yesterday an idol, today an idol.
Irony: http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
2 years ago#100
Demon_Acker posted...
It's obviously not an innocent question. Not that I'm surprised to see Zayzie defending known trolls.

Has Raz shown up yet? That's his thing too.
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will Smash save the U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived