So why did people assume it'd be hard to find Smash Bros U again?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So why did people assume it'd be hard to find Smash Bros U again?

User Info: Skyminxyz

Skyminxyz
2 years ago#1
I check over 10 different random zip codes (for 100 mile radius each) and every single store had plenty in stock xD. I can understand the special bundle, but most people on here said even the normal copies would be hard to find lol.

I'm just going to assume that they expected the game to be as hyped as Melee/ Brawl when it reality outside of gaming forums nobody is even talking about it anymore. (forced 8 player in some of the SP modes along with Smash Tour is giving the game a bad name.)
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
2 years ago#2
Weak trolling attempt TC, try again with something more believable next time and you might have a bite or two
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: potatochobit

potatochobit
2 years ago#3
THE BUNDLE is hard to find

you know, the one with actual hardware included
not a cheap disc made in mexico and exported in time for the holidays

the bundle has to come from China by boat
8/10 wii-U owners have reported this post for trolling on the wii-U forums
Everyone should be using TUMBLR - http://potatochobit.tumblr.com/

User Info: Ritster21

Ritster21
2 years ago#4
It's true.

Smash is really easy to find.

I suppose that is one positive thing about the Wii U selling so poorly.
FC is 4038-6283-8425

User Info: Spitball Sparky

Spitball Sparky
2 years ago#5
I didn't think most people were that hyped for the bundle. But both the bundle and the game alone are all over the place here, near Chicago.
www.luminehall.net
A new kind of EarthBound community...Revamped!

User Info: Skyminxyz

Skyminxyz
2 years ago#6
Starwars4J posted...
Weak trolling attempt TC, try again with something more believable next time and you might have a bite or two

"I can understand the special bundle, but most people on here said even the normal copies would be hard to find lol."

^No offensive but you seem to be giving off the weak trolling attempt here, not me.

I literally stated how I understand that the bundle was rare, however most users on this site claimed even the normal $60 copies would be hard to find. Which I actually can prove that they are still everywhere.

This is actually a legitimate wonder, seeing how people even though Pikmin 3 would be a console seller back in 2013, I think my topic is reasonable enough...
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.

User Info: potatochobit

potatochobit
2 years ago#7
anyone who thought pikmin 3 would sell well is a fool.
8/10 wii-U owners have reported this post for trolling on the wii-U forums
Everyone should be using TUMBLR - http://potatochobit.tumblr.com/

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
2 years ago#8
Skyminxyz posted...
Starwars4J posted...

"I can understand the special bundle, but most people on here said even the normal copies would be hard to find lol."

^No offensive but you seem to be giving off the weak trolling attempt here, not me.

"No offensive"...you're not a native English speaker, are you? Regardless talking about the game having a bad name and nobody talking about it when it's all people are talking about currently...yeah, like I said, weak trolling attempt.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

User Info: AhnoldDood

AhnoldDood
2 years ago#9
Skyminxyz posted...
I check over 10 different random zip codes (for 100 mile radius each) and every single store had plenty in stock xD

Kid honestly wants us to assume to think that he went to all of those stores.

Obviously he couldn't mean any indirect methods that could change at any time, that would just be stupid.
http://jp7.r0tt.com/l_b29b5cc0-d1af-11e1-a806-4f908e000007.jpg

User Info: shoggothsnack

shoggothsnack
2 years ago#10
I have no idea, outside of the most obscure Japanese games, no games are hard to find. Unless you purchase your games at Gamestop for some reason. Target, Wal-Mart or any other big box retailer will have tons of copies.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So why did people assume it'd be hard to find Smash Bros U again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived