So why did people assume it'd be hard to find Smash Bros U again?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So why did people assume it'd be hard to find Smash Bros U again?

User Info: bh7812

bh7812
2 years ago#21
Spitball Sparky posted...
I didn't think most people were that hyped for the bundle. But both the bundle and the game alone are all over the place here, near Chicago.

I'm in the Chicago area too..I lucked out and got a copy of just the game at Best Buy on Friday, but I've been in several other stores a around me that are a bit apart frim each other and bith the game itself as well as the bundle are completely and totally sold out! I believe the game itself will be easier to find in smaller areas and towns but in the bigger major areas it seems to be virtually sold out. The Wii U system even has become very difficult to find. I'll be damned maybe the system will get a crap ton of traction this Christmas. It's coming really late though so we'll see what the overall impact is.

User Info: Tellyboi

Tellyboi
2 years ago#22
Lightsasori posted...
adapter

the Wiimote doesn't really appeal with my use, so they can abandon it. but I disagree 100% of abandoning the Gamepad.

User Info: Prestoff

Prestoff
2 years ago#23
Tellyboi posted...
Lightsasori posted...
adapter

the Wiimote doesn't really appeal with my use, so they can abandon it. but I disagree 100% of abandoning the Gamepad.

Unless the Wii U can use more than one gamepad per console, it is a stupid idea to keep. Plus the gamepad is one of the reasons why the Wii U cost a lot just for a console that has almost the same specs as a 7th generation console.
"Yare yare daze" ~ Jotaro Kujo
"Children are pure, they know who's the strongest." ~ MaskDeSmith
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So why did people assume it'd be hard to find Smash Bros U again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived