I've finally given the wife my Xmas list...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I've finally given the wife my Xmas list...

User Info: teeebz

teeebz
3 years ago#1
- WiiU best buy Black Friday bundle (smash bro, Mario, nintendoland, and DK) if she actually goes shopping on Black Friday
- MK8
-3 pro controllers
-GC adapter

If she doesn't get the bundle then she knows to get the WiiU bundle with whatever other game it may come with, along with the smash bro special edition set, MK8, and Mario

We already have xbox one and PS4 and I've been craving old school couch games when my buddies come over.

Anything else I might need to add?
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83

User Info: Rygon

Rygon
3 years ago#2
GCN adapter sounds like it's not going to be in supply. Prioritize that if you/she find it.
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108

User Info: SS4_Namreppiv

SS4_Namreppiv
3 years ago#3
Bayonetta 2
Wonderful 101
DKC:TF
Just to name a few...
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban

User Info: potatochobit

potatochobit
3 years ago#4
what u going to do with that many controllers?
not really any good sports games on wii-U
4 adults on a couch playing mario kart.... idk about that...
8/10 wii-U owners have reported this post for trolling
Everyone should be using TUMBLR - http://potatochobit.tumblr.com/

User Info: OdiousThirteen

OdiousThirteen
3 years ago#5
potatochobit posted...

You have no soul.
Each and every one of you should buy Disney Infinity.

User Info: teeebz

teeebz
3 years ago#6
potatochobit posted...
what u going to do with that many controllers?
not really any good sports games on wii-U

I don't even know what to say to that. All of us are grown and some of us have kids. We grew up playing Mario kart games among other couch split screen games. Saturday night after te boxing PPV we hooked up the GameCube for some double dash/Mario tennis games.

Also, I need that many controllers for four player games like Mario kart and smash. I want the GC adapter for smash so we don't have to pass the controllers around... We can all just play
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83

User Info: amadeofan1

amadeofan1
3 years ago#7
You're asking your wife to go shopping on black Friday? You're heartless man. Black Friday is a day where you're supposed to cower in bed with a gun, hoping the deranged shoppers don't come to your house in a frenzy.
I got in trouble on Gamefaqs for the word "cracker". It was bad enough to put me on probation

User Info: chex81

chex81
3 years ago#8
I have a Wii U. You must have an awesome wife, if i gave a list like that to my wife i'd have no manhood.
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i

User Info: amadeofan1

amadeofan1
3 years ago#9
chex81 posted...
I have a Wii U. You must have an awesome wife, if i gave a list like that to my wife i'd have no manhood.

Because Nintendo, because you can't afford that kind of Christmas, or because your wife hates videogames?
I got in trouble on Gamefaqs for the word "cracker". It was bad enough to put me on probation

User Info: Cris888

Cris888
3 years ago#10
Plot twist: TC is single
XBL: LACris88
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I've finally given the wife my Xmas list...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived