Why can't Nintendo get their online together?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why can't Nintendo get their online together?

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
2 years ago#41
dancing_cactuar posted...
Linetrix posted...
squatch22 posted...
Linetrix posted...
Damn, if I had that kind of lag in games like Dark Souls, TLoU or LBP I'd SUE FromSoft and Sony.

Driveclub.

Start the lawsuit.

Never played it. And neither have you, obviously. Source the online of Driveclub is as bad as the one showed in the video? Oh, you don't have one? As usual...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/driveclub-online-problems-continue-features-disabl/1100-6422884/
Is this good enough for you, Mr. "Knack is far superior than Mario"?

Nope, all it says is that there is a problem to connect to the servers. Nothing about the horrendous lag shown in the video in the OP.
It's off-topic to talk about the online portion of TLoU. Only the single player campaign is allowed in TLoU's board. - GameFAQs mod

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
2 years ago#42
Linetrix posted...
Nope, all it says is that there is a problem to connect to the servers. Nothing about the horrendous lag shown in the video in the OP.

That shows that there are Online problems with Drive Club, you can't change the argument there.

User Info: Demon_Acker

Demon_Acker
2 years ago#43
Guys, it's Linetrix. He was arguing yesterday, on the PS4 board, that Metroid was a kiddie series and that Knack was better than it. Stop talking to him lol.
http://i.minus.com/ibl6J2llZlAmeO.gif

User Info: dancing_cactuar

dancing_cactuar
2 years ago#44
Linetrix posted...
dancing_cactuar posted...
Linetrix posted...
squatch22 posted...
Linetrix posted...
Damn, if I had that kind of lag in games like Dark Souls, TLoU or LBP I'd SUE FromSoft and Sony.

Driveclub.

Start the lawsuit.

Never played it. And neither have you, obviously. Source the online of Driveclub is as bad as the one showed in the video? Oh, you don't have one? As usual...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/driveclub-online-problems-continue-features-disabl/1100-6422884/
Is this good enough for you, Mr. "Knack is far superior than Mario"?

Not being able to play online and having most features stripped is always worse than being able to play a bad game online.

But nothing will ever convince you of anything, Mr. "Metal Gear Solid for PS1 looks better than Smash Wii U", so I'm not sure why I'm even bothering.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUyNEIsJ7Tk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FAk7iQo1sI

Linetrix
2 years ago#45
Baha05 posted...
Linetrix posted...

That shows that there are Online problems with Drive Club, you can't change the argument there.

"Online problems" in that case is just a difficulty to connect to the servers. The very site says there's absolutely no problem with the online if you get to connect. It's very different. The lag shown in Smash probably can't be fixed with a patch, like the "online problems" with Driveclub.
It's off-topic to talk about the online portion of TLoU. Only the single player campaign is allowed in TLoU's board. - GameFAQs mod

Baha05
2 years ago#46
Linetrix posted...
"Online problems" in that case is just a difficulty to connect to the servers. The very site says there's absolutely no problem with the online if you get to connect. It's very different. The lag shown in Smash probably can't be fixed with a patch, like the "online problems" with Driveclub.

It's not different at all, online issues are still online issues and with lag ANY game can produce lag for ANY player, hell I think most lag is really on the players connection more then the games servers.

Linetrix
2 years ago#47
Demon_Acker posted...
Guys, it's Linetrix. He was arguing yesterday, on the PS4 board, that Metroid was a kiddie series and that Knack was better than it. Stop talking to him lol.

IIRC everyone else agreed with me while you and another Nintendo fan there got destroyed by everyone.

Linetrix
2 years ago#48
Baha05 posted...
Linetrix posted...

It's not different at all, online issues are still online issues and with lag ANY game can produce lag for ANY player, hell I think most lag is really on the players connection more then the games servers.

The difference here is that Driveclub's online problem can and will be patched. Smash's lag? I don't think so.

User Info: ukokira1

ukokira1
2 years ago#49
DSP has crap internet.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.18

Baha05
2 years ago#50
Linetrix posted...
The difference here is that Driveclub's online problem can and will be patched. Smash's lag? I don't think so.

Whatever you say then.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why can't Nintendo get their online together?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived