i actually see nintendo going third party as a very bad outcome for the fans

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. i actually see nintendo going third party as a very bad outcome for the fans

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
2 years ago#1
i know some fans are angry enough with nintendo to just wish they'd give up like sega and just make games for PS4/Xbox One but do you honestly think We'd be getting more than mario pokemon and zelda titles if that happened?
PS3 VV_Argost
XB1 GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare
(message deleted)

User Info: Ultima_D_Strike

Ultima_D_Strike
2 years ago#3
oh look it's this topic again.
GameFaqs the place where opinions become facts!
NNID: Darkstrike

NightMareBunny
2 years ago#4
Ultima_D_Strike posted...
oh look it's this topic again.

if you hate this so much why post in it? that's like eating food that you absolutely can't stand just to say how awful it is
PS3 VV_Argost

User Info: Darth-Luigi

Darth-Luigi
2 years ago#5
We're barely getting anything besides Mario, Zelda and Pokemon anyway. I can't see things getting much worse in that regard, so if them going 3rd party means dropping all these stupid gimmicks and going back to focusing on quality games, I think it's worth it.
The three most overrated games you'll ever play: Xenoblade Chronicles, Dark Souls, and Majora's Mask.

NightMareBunny
2 years ago#6
Darth-Luigi posted...
We're barely getting anything besides Mario, Zelda and Pokemon anyway. I can't see things getting much worse in that regard, so if them going 3rd party means dropping all these stupid gimmicks and going back to focusing on quality games, I think it's worth it.

imagine them becoming a xbox exclusive developer and microsoft getting them to turn Metroid into a halo spin off series with Master Chief leading a inexperienced samus aran into battle
PS3 VV_Argost

Darth-Luigi
2 years ago#7
NightMareBunny posted...
Darth-Luigi posted...

imagine them becoming a xbox exclusive developer and microsoft getting them to turn Metroid into a halo spin off series with Master Chief leading a inexperienced samus aran into battle

Sounds better than Federation Force to me.
The three most overrated games you'll ever play: Xenoblade Chronicles, Dark Souls, and Majora's Mask.

NightMareBunny
2 years ago#8
Darth-Luigi posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
Darth-Luigi posted...

until Samus Aran is made to look worse than master chief and he saves her ass at all times
PS3 VV_Argost

Darth-Luigi
2 years ago#9
NightMareBunny posted...
Darth-Luigi posted...
NightMareBunny posted...
Darth-Luigi posted...

until Samus Aran is made to look worse than master chief and he saves her ass at all times

Which is still basically Other M, which already happened with Nintendo independent.

User Info: ruiza97

ruiza97
2 years ago#10
I enjoy rehashing this topic. Sony and ms should go 3rd party. My contribution.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. i actually see nintendo going third party as a very bad outcome for the fans

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived