Power doesn't matter, functionality matters.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Power doesn't matter, functionality matters.

User Info: Ajenla

Ajenla
2 years ago#21
wiiking96 posted...
Terra-enforcer posted...
More powerful console = Better AAA Multiplat/Exclusive games, so it does matter. Why do you think games like Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, and others can't run on a Wii U?

"Better" is very subjective. What if a person prefers The Wonderful 101 and/or Splatoon to Witcher 3 and/or AK?

Wtf kind of response is that

If Ninty used their heads the person that wants ALL four games doesn't have to het 2 consoles. When he said better AAA multiplats/exclusives he meant in general from 3rd parties. Of f***ing course we'll get at least decent 1st party games with Nintendo. But if anything, the Wii U is an example that a console needs both to succeed.
Check me out on deviantart!
http://mromarcliusabalisk.deviantart.com

User Info: NonomiyaNono

NonomiyaNono
2 years ago#22
Well power doesnt really matter, yes... but that tablet controller is quite a joke.... it can only lasts 2 to 3 hours in a full battery too..... also, amiboo sucks..... if you like figurines, do collect something of real quality like those many dedicated figure companies that produces master piece figures, not this cheap bad quality s***e.... also motion control sucks.... and last thing is... 32gb hard drive space... is this not a joke?

Thats pretty much all my complaints about my wii u.... other than that, its quite a fun console... would wish it got more games released, but my ps4 isnt any better in that aspect either

User Info: Turbokk

Turbokk
2 years ago#23
My point stll stands.

User Info: omescythe

omescythe
2 years ago#24
functionally can,t exist without the power to support it. if all games were 3rd party multiplatformes then the system with the most power would be able to handled the most games. a low power system can,t handled a high power game meaning it get less games. power matters as it gives the ability to do more.

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
2 years ago#25
Turbokk posted...
My point stll stands.

No, it doesn't. The Wii U has no functionality.

Let's say I'm a parent shopping for my kid who is new to video games. I buy him a Wii U and Mario Party 10. He literally can only play one third of the game. You call that "functionality?"

NINTENDO THEMSELVES can't even figure out handy uses for the gamepad. And you think the Wii U has f***ing functionality? LMAO

User Info: Turbokk

Turbokk
2 years ago#26
Kyle1022 posted...
Turbokk posted...
My point stll stands.

No, it doesn't. The Wii U has no functionality.

Let's say I'm a parent shopping for my kid who is new to video games. I buy him a Wii U and Mario Party 10. He literally can only play one third of the game. You call that "functionality?"

NINTENDO THEMSELVES can't even figure out handy uses for the gamepad. And you think the Wii U has f***ing functionality? LMAO

He can play the full game and then get extra content on top of the full game so if you get everything you 300% of a game. Mario Party 10 has basically become 3 full games now.

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
2 years ago#27
Turbokk posted...
He can play the full game and then get extra content on top of the full game so if you get everything you 300% of a game.

I thought you might be better than this.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Power doesn't matter, functionality matters.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived