Oh no! Nintendo isn't aiming to make NX as powerful as PS4 and X1.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Oh no! Nintendo isn't aiming to make NX as powerful as PS4 and X1.

User Info: GorillaGD

GorillaGD
2 years ago#31
ShinyTepig posted...
PS4 is really expensive though. 400 dollar console AND 60 dollar games? Sheesh.

You should have been here when the PS3 was released

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
2 years ago#32
lightningbugx posted...
PS4Warrior posted...

Obviously not all 22 million agree, but saying it has no value is silly when it's sold over double what the Wii U has,Just like there are used Wii U's

And a store sold all of its boxes of dehydrated water. The only value those people got was the box.

And yet people still enjoy the ps4 lol.

metroxil posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
Nintendo is also stupidly slow when lowering game prices.

Same reason why Sony hasn't dropped price of the Ps4, if people are still buying it at full price why bother.

People still buy ps4 games at full price too, but sales and lowering prices help :)

User Info: Harkon1724

Harkon1724
2 years ago#33
....Nintendo just won't learn. I hope they don't go out of business though....I hate seeing parts of my childhood die.

User Info: NimaNima777

NimaNima777
2 years ago#34
Don't really see the point then, if it's not powerful then it'll probably try another gimmick
"Lighthouses are more useful than churches"
- Benjamin Franklin

User Info: metroxil

metroxil
2 years ago#35
PS4Warrior posted...
People still buy ps4 games at full price too, but sales and lowering prices help :)

i have no doubt they will drop the price eventually, but looking at how many of Nintendo's own million sellers went for full price compared to sony's the former makes the most money out of it.
Most gamers are casuals

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
2 years ago#36
metroxil posted...
PS4Warrior posted...

i have no doubt they will drop the price eventually, but looking at how many of Nintendo's own million sellers went for full price compared to sony's the former makes the most money out of it.

And yet the games still have value, which is the original argument

User Info: Saint-Jiub

Saint-Jiub
2 years ago#37
metroxil posted...
gameryoshi
There is this thing called value which Sony's games have none.

Nintendo games are only expensive because they don't make enough copies of the game.
The thread of prophecy is severed. Restore a saved game to restore the weave of fate, or persist in the doomed world you have created.

User Info: GroovyTonberry

GroovyTonberry
2 years ago#38
metroxil posted...
22 million people disagree.

Look at how much their games go for $10-$20 dollars not even a month after release. That's the only way they sell millions.
And I'm talking about game value here

Please give an example of a full priced game dropping to $10-$20 less than a month after release. You can use any gen ever as an example if it helps.

User Info: Medisti

Medisti
2 years ago#39
PS4Warrior posted...
metroxil posted...
gameryoshi
There is this thing called value which Sony's games have none.

22 million people disagree.

They bought it because of brand recognition, hype, and marketing. The PS4 is a good system, and it's library is starting to get worthwhile, but it's not exactly a great value.

User Info: Bottler0cket

Bottler0cket
2 years ago#40
Nintendo have never aimed to compete on a 'power level'. They want to compete by having good, fun games
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Oh no! Nintendo isn't aiming to make NX as powerful as PS4 and X1.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived