the wii u browser search is dumb as rocks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. the wii u browser search is dumb as rocks

User Info: Typhlax

Typhlax
2 years ago#1
whoever changed it needs to go
GT: Pyroskank, 3DS FC: 5429-7299-3623

User Info: TomBradyGOAT

TomBradyGOAT
2 years ago#2
What's wrong with it?
Tom Brady is the undisputed GOAT QB
3DS FC: 0087-3118-5257 , Online Games: Smash Bros, Mk7, Mario Tennis, Pokemon Y, Animal crossing, kid Icarus

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
2 years ago#3
it's not google anymore

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
2 years ago#4
Topic title would be an insult to rocks
Now Playing:
The Witcher 3, Mortal Kombat X, Grand Theft Auto 5, Ultra Street Fighter 4 (PS3)

User Info: Malicik53791

Malicik53791
2 years ago#5
yeah I know

I've got so used to the old, superior one :(
http://i.imgur.com/bM57B1G.gif Callie <3
I was about to post something modable until, you guessed it, the Capuchin monk stopped me

User Info: dddddLuffy

dddddLuffy
2 years ago#6
Why would you use wi u browser in the first place?

Don't you have pc,laptop? heck even my smartphone is 100x better.
DARK TWO-MIIVERSE

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
2 years ago#7
dddddLuffy posted...

The Wii U's browser is actually pretty amazing. I'd say it's the best console/handheld browser out there and it's perfect for streaming 1080p anime/video from certain sites. PS4's browser in speed is about the same, just not nearly as easy and intuitive to navigate. Dunno how the XOne browser compares. The PS3's browser is bad and the Xbox 360 browser is terrible even compared to that.

The Wii U's browser... I'd say it's about equal with smartphones. Being able to watch videos on the TV while also browsing different things on the Gamepad is just incredibly convenient. Really, you should try using it. You'll be amazed how good it actually is.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Hourglass22

Hourglass22
2 years ago#8
Just go into settings and switch default to yahoo. It may not be google but it is better than that custom thing that they now have.

Also, the results on the new homepage that replaced google are heavily censored. I like to read news sites on the wiiu because of my poor eyesight, and I couldn't even find the sites I wanted on that new thing.

User Info: dddddLuffy

dddddLuffy
2 years ago#9
nonexistinghero posted...
dddddLuffy posted...

The Wii U's browser is actually pretty amazing. I'd say it's the best console/handheld browser out there and it's perfect for streaming 1080p anime/video from certain sites. PS4's browser in speed is about the same, just not nearly as easy and intuitive to navigate. Dunno how the XOne browser compares. The PS3's browser is bad and the Xbox 360 browser is terrible even compared to that.

The Wii U's browser... I'd say it's about equal with smartphones. Being able to watch videos on the TV while also browsing different things on the Gamepad is just incredibly convenient. Really, you should try using it. You'll be amazed how good it actually is.

I used it once,i couldnt even read the comments on youtube and 6 tabs is limited for me.I never used browser on consoles because they lack a lot.
Also not equal to smartphones not at all.My galaxy s3 run a lot faster and can open up to 16 tabs.Also with many add ons and better flash.Also my phone is actually bad imagine.
DARK TWO-MIIVERSE

User Info: Malicik53791

Malicik53791
2 years ago#10
dddddLuffy posted...

I used it once,i couldnt even read the comments on youtube

change the useragent to Android - tablet
http://i.imgur.com/bM57B1G.gif Callie <3
I was about to post something modable until, you guessed it, the Capuchin monk stopped me
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. the wii u browser search is dumb as rocks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived