IGN E3 voting.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. IGN E3 voting.

User Info: dddddLuffy

dddddLuffy
2 years ago#11
Nemerlight posted...
Nintendo could be the only one competing in E3 and still lose

2014 E3 was excellent.A lot of people agree that it was the best E3 showing.Still this year was just bad very bad.I still havent finished it i couldnt bother watching it i just saw a quick summary.
DARK TWO-MIIVERSE

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
2 years ago#12
I think E3 2015 was a good showing by everyone. Everyone showed games. Each company had problems though. Sony's games won't be coming out anytime soon, Microsoft relied on CGI trailers, Nintendo didn't show anything unexpected.
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
2 years ago#13
God the IGN player seems to get worse every day. Any chance of a YT link?
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
2 years ago#14
Wiiplayer111 posted...
I think E3 2015 was a good showing by everyone. Everyone showed games. Each company had problems though. Sony's games won't be coming out anytime soon, Microsoft relied on CGI trailers, Nintendo didn't show anything unexpected.

Isn't the point of something like E3 to build hype for upcoming games and/or hardware, whether they release soon or not?
PSN: Handsomistic1
NNID: Handsomistic15; N3DS FC: 2767-1438-6425

User Info: atomicx

atomicx
2 years ago#15
Goldenrodradio posted...
Hourglass22 posted...
Even so, I think it is worth saying that you can't spell "ignorant" without "IGN".

You also can't spell Nintendrone without IGN.

You should have stayed in school.

User Info: Terra-enforcer

Terra-enforcer
2 years ago#16
dddddLuffy posted...
BazzaPersonal posted...
I think everyone saw this coming, horrible showing by Nintendo

Sony got 48%
Microsoft got 43%
Nintendo got 9%

I still wonder who would vote for that awful show and got them 9%

Same here. The 5% in the first category made sense, but 9% overall? Eh? Probably people who only own a Wii U.
Instead of talking about a subject you are clearly unfamiliar with, just don't.
http://tinyurl.com/ksx6o2u

User Info: Terra-enforcer

Terra-enforcer
2 years ago#17
Hourglass22 posted...
Even so, I think it is worth saying that you can't spell "ignorant" without "IGN".

The results were based on viewer votes, so that doesn't apply
Instead of talking about a subject you are clearly unfamiliar with, just don't.
http://tinyurl.com/ksx6o2u

User Info: TalesRevenant

TalesRevenant
2 years ago#18
Terra-enforcer posted...
dddddLuffy posted...
BazzaPersonal posted...

Sony got 48%
Microsoft got 43%
Nintendo got 9%

Same here. The 5% in the first category made sense, but 9% overall? Eh? Probably people who only own a Wii U.

This. Nintendo fanboy's of course would vote Nintendo. 9% still a lot. It should have been 1%. I can't believe people there are people out there that thought that conference was in any way shape or form good.
NIntendo Fanboy - One who worships Nintendo like Religion. Treats Nintendo like personal girlfriend. "Xenoblade Fanboy's are the Kanye West of gaming"

User Info: dddddLuffy

dddddLuffy
2 years ago#19
TalesRevenant posted...
Terra-enforcer posted...
dddddLuffy posted...
BazzaPersonal posted...

Sony got 48%
Microsoft got 43%
Nintendo got 9%

This. Nintendo fanboy's of course would vote Nintendo. 9% still a lot. It should have been 1%. I can't believe people there are people out there that thought that conference was in any way shape or form good.

Not only that its bad if you vote for it you think it was better than the rest which is dumb.
DARK TWO-MIIVERSE

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
2 years ago#20
BrianCraigSmith posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...

Isn't the point of something like E3 to build hype for upcoming games and/or hardware, whether they release soon or not?

Yes and no. Nintendo and Microsoft built hype for games that are coming out relatively soon.

Sony's major three announcements were FF7, Shenmue 3, and The Last Guardian. Two of which have only started development and the latter after 8 years of development showed a tech demo at E3 2015 even though its supposed to release in 2016. Announcing things too early and making people wait sour a fanbase. It doesn't look good and it makes it seem like you are wasting resources or incompetent. Look at FF15 or anything with an unnaturally long dev cycle.

A good example from Sony's conference however would be Hitman or Horizon. Hitman's first official trailer and already releasing in December. Enough to time to hype the fanbase and customers and no burn out.
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. IGN E3 voting.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived