Were there any good JRPGs for the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Were there any good JRPGs for the Wii U?

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
2 months ago#11
rpgs? (get this J bulls*** out of here).

not many. but vc and eshop has plenty.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
2 months ago#12
LordBowser posted...
yosheta posted...
Unpopular opinion, but Paper Mario: Color Splash could also fill the void.

I am not sure if it qualifies as a traditional JRPG but it is an RPG and a decent game. It's worth a look.

I liked the game, but I doesn't really qualify as an RPG, in my book. Yes, it has Hammer Scraps to increase your paint capacity, but that's pretty all it has in terms of Color Splash being an "RPG".

Mercenary12451 posted...
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.

Yep.
Still waiting for a good Mario Tennis and Paper Mario RPG, Camelot and Intelligent Systems

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
2 months ago#13
Xenoblade Chronicles X is worth every penny and it's less than $40 right now. It took me 200 hrs. to complete 96.88% of the game and that's where I stopped, because I'm not farming for the rest of my life for less than 4% of the game. I think this game won for longest playthrough in my life next to Skyrim, Borderlands 2, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
2 months ago#14
yosheta posted...
Unpopular opinion, but Paper Mario: Color Splash could also fill the void.

Well it can certainly find its way to one as far as I am concerned...

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
2 months ago#15
For retail releases in the West, there is literally only Xenoblade X and Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Fortunately, they're both pretty good (though neither are what I'd call great).

If you count digital games, then there's quite a bit more to choose from, especially on the Virtual Console.
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Were there any good JRPGs for the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived