So is Smash Bros the only game that supports 7 Wii Remotes/Pro Controllers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So is Smash Bros the only game that supports 7 Wii Remotes/Pro Controllers?

User Info: BalloonBattle05

BalloonBattle05
2 months ago#1
I feel for everyone who owns more than 6 Wii Remotes (I only have four)
I wonder if several users here like to type with big meaty claws. If not, they don't defend dumb choices like Pokemon Transporter or Nintendo charging for OLMP.

User Info: digressive

digressive
2 months ago#2
Runbow allows up to 9 players. Not sure how many can be remotes or other controllers. I think some may actually share controllers.

BalloonBattle05
2 months ago#3
digressive posted...
Runbow allows up to 9 players. Not sure how many can be remotes or other controllers. I think some may actually share controllers.

Gamepad, Wii Remote, and Nunchuk connected to said Wii Remote?
I wonder if several users here like to type with big meaty claws. If not, they don't defend dumb choices like Pokemon Transporter or Nintendo charging for OLMP.

User Info: LordBowser

LordBowser
2 months ago#4
Why would anyone use Wii remotes for SSB? Please at least tell me you are using classic controller attachments.

To answer your question I surely can't think of any others.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
2 months ago#5
LordBowser posted...
Why would anyone use Wii remotes for SSB? Please at least tell me you are using classic controller attachments.

Having options is never bad, some people just hate holding controllers
PSN:yahyano1

BalloonBattle05
2 months ago#6
LordBowser posted...

Because they're using Nunchuks?

Because the game allowed that option?

User Info: Dark_SilverX

Dark_SilverX
2 months ago#7
Bomberman Blast on Wii mode allows 8 Wii remotes.
Cuckle doodle doo

BalloonBattle05
2 months ago#8
Dark_SilverX posted...
Bomberman Blast on Wii mode allows 8 Wii remotes.

Have you even tested that?

The only way you could have 8 controllers were 4 Wii Remotes and 4 Gamecube controllers
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So is Smash Bros the only game that supports 7 Wii Remotes/Pro Controllers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived