Anyone got a 2nd or Back-up WiiU?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone got a 2nd or Back-up WiiU?

User Info: BlairBear86

BlairBear86
3 months ago#21
este914 posted...
BlairBear86 posted...
There was a used Wii U at a pawn shop I was drooling over awhile back, it looked to be in very good condition, it's funny, even Nintendo on their website recommends searching pawn shops for used Wii U's since they stopped selling them.

So what happened to it

I hope it's still there because I want to buy it one of these days when I have the cash to spare.

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
3 months ago#22
BlairBear86 posted...
este914 posted...
BlairBear86 posted...
There was a used Wii U at a pawn shop I was drooling over awhile back, it looked to be in very good condition, it's funny, even Nintendo on their website recommends searching pawn shops for used Wii U's since they stopped selling them.

So what happened to it

I hope it's still there because I want to buy it one of these days when I have the cash to spare.

I bought it yesterday

User Info: masticatingman

masticatingman
3 months ago#23
Jx1010 posted...
masticatingman posted...
Nope, I'm pretty lucky that I have a very stable place to keep my Wii U and no kids are in the picture. Game library is mostly digital.

Instead of focusing on having total backup consoles, I think the main thing is just to have a couple backups for controllers.

You mean the wii remote plus controllers?

Pro controllers.
I don't really like to dispute facts, just rearrange them as necessary. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
3 months ago#24
No, I don't have any backup systems. The only ones I have 2 of are the systems that my wife also has (Gamecube, Xbox 360, Wii, GBA, DS, 3DS, PSP).

User Info: Mr_Rudd

Mr_Rudd
3 months ago#25
ROB45 posted...
No, I don't have any backup systems. The only ones I have 2 of are the systems that my wife also has (Gamecube, Xbox 360, Wii, GBA, DS, 3DS, PSP).

Have you and your wife ever heard of sharing systems? Gratz on netting the rare gamer wife breed, though.

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
3 months ago#26
Mr_Rudd posted...
ROB45 posted...

Have you and your wife ever heard of sharing systems? Gratz on netting the rare gamer wife breed, though.

She would have aquired these systems before we moved together.

User Info: Mr_Rudd

Mr_Rudd
3 months ago#27
Oh, ok.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone got a 2nd or Back-up WiiU?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived