Wii u - keeper?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii u - keeper?

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
4 months ago#11
For smash alone yes......for now lol

But yah, even though Nintendo s*** on this system at it's final year, before that they had good games out for the console

I mean good 20 games is all I can see this system being remembered for....pulse all the wii games
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: Agenhym

Agenhym
4 months ago#12
I've got a pretty sizable backlog of games still to play - mostly downloads bought when on sale. Its also my primary means of streaming netflix at the moment. So it will be a while before before I even consider getting rid of mine.

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
4 months ago#13
Yes. Access to the best Nintendo catalog by far

User Info: ChubbierTube

ChubbierTube
4 months ago#14
Worth keeping alone for Virtual Console titles and the Pro Controller (which may just be the best controller ever made). BC with the Wii and their Virtual Console too.

I'll never get rid of mine.
Don't judge me, monkey.

User Info: Torgo

Torgo
4 months ago#15
Linkz1 posted...
A keeper. Still playing Breath of the Wild. Haven't gotten halfway there yet. Collecting all the Treasure Chests, Korok Seeds and exploring everything. This is the only game to last for months or years since is very big compared to the other RPGs.

Linkz1, I'd like you to meet my friend Xenoblade Chronicles X!

Honestly, XCX is bigger in sheer scope. There's as many or more weapons, armors, mech parts, stuff to collect, quests to solve, etc...and a simply massive world to explore with easily over 200 hours if you want to do it all.

Both games are simply massive!
Gamefaqs: The original home of 'Alternative Facts'...

User Info: LordBowser

LordBowser
4 months ago#16
Absolutely. Wii U has excellent games and most of my Wii DLC as well (though I am wishing I had kept it on the Wii for other reasons).

Every Nintendo console is a keeper for me. I still boot up my N64 and SNES from time to time. Though my NES has seen better days... and I actually had to replace my overused and much loved SNES.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
3 months ago#17
I actually love my Wii U more and more the bigger my collection gets with good games. The gamepad was useless for the most part, but I still love it and it gets way more play than my XBOX One. My XBOX One is basically for using Apps like HBOgo, Netflix, and Showtime Anytime.

User Info: jojopellegrino

jojopellegrino
3 months ago#18
@RoryMcilroy posted...
Just what I needed to hear to be honest :)
Thank you for posting.

I bet you got tons of money so buying a Wii U is just a drop in the bucket for you but what did you decide to do?
Recanize a real don when ya see one

User Info: crazyray47

crazyray47
3 months ago#19
I still have a bunch of wii games, wii u games, and stuff on the eshop. I wouldn't make enough selling it to make up for how much ive invested into it

User Info: RoboP

RoboP
3 months ago#20
Definetely keeping my one, since I got a lot of good games on it and even VC games, most of the N64's good line up is on the that thing.
They play better then they did on Wii VC.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii u - keeper?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived