At this point Nintendo should let FromSoft do the next Zelda game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. At this point Nintendo should let FromSoft do the next Zelda game

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
2 months ago#21
TsC_PoLiTiKz posted...
If they want to outsource the next Zelda game, that's fine, but outsourcing it to FromSoft gets a big ol' "HELL NAH!"

This LoZ was mostly outsourced to Monolith Soft, I guess they mostly helped with the open world aspect as they have the engine for that, I find the open world map visuals are excellent, but only visuals.....level design not so much

And like I said :

https://gamerant.com/dark-souls-nintendo-switch/

Also HD dark souls 1 rumor has been hinted for a good while now.

That means they can easily ask them to handle the next Zelda project, or I just hope they do, a proper gameplay stamina based system is needed(I always felt for me anyway, Souls series were Zelda but for grownups kinda games)
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
2 months ago#22
yahya_no_1 posted...
Souls series were Zelda but for grownups kinda games

And you had the audacity to get pissed at the other guy. Blatant troll thread confirmed. Everyone can go home now.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
2 months ago#23
n00bsaib0t posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...

And you had the audacity to get pissed at the other guy. Blatant troll thread confirmed. Everyone can go home now.

audacity ? haha yes "I always felt for me anyway, Souls series were Zelda but for grownups kinda games)"

Yes that confirms I am a troll for expressing my personal thoughts no how I feel when I play a game, I can now just ignore your posts as well, np
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: Chocoburger

Chocoburger
2 months ago#24
Unpopular opinion: I've never liked a single game from the company From Software. I can appreciate what they make, but its simply not for me. I don't want them to touch any Nintendo property.

User Info: TallWhiteNinja

TallWhiteNinja
2 months ago#25
I love me some SoulsBorne, don't get me wrong (Bloodborne is still the game of the gen for me, though BotW gave it one heck of a run for the money), but Souls and Zelda really don't have that much in common outside of the really superficial. Matter of fact, if I were to give FromSoft any Nintendo IP, it'd be Metroid.
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/TallWhiteNinja

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
2 months ago#26
yahya_no_1 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...

audacity ? haha yes "I always felt for me anyway, Souls series were Zelda but for grownups kinda games)"

Yes that confirms I am a troll for expressing my personal thoughts no how I feel when I play a game, I can now just ignore your posts as well, np

You made this thread to call Zelda a kids game. That's not just a "my opinion" post, it's textbook trolling.

It's fine, we now know that you're a failure of a human being with nothing better to do with your time than come here to say everyone that likes Zelda is a kid. You're the only one that believes that isn't trolling, though.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: RadKickAss

RadKickAss
2 months ago#27
Never argue with Zelda fanboys about changing Zelda. In fact, just never argue with fanboys... no point in it.
SURE, I'LL TAKE YOU TO A GOOD PLACE. HEH!! HEH!! HEH!!
PSN: RadKickAss // 3DS: 4957-3805-8646

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
2 months ago#28
jimi_dini posted...
crappy frame rate

Play on PC.

jimi_dini posted...
copy+paste gameplay

You've only seen gameplay footage of the Souls games if you think this.

n00bsaib0t posted...
You made this thread to call Zelda a kids game. That's not just a "my opinion" post, it's textbook trolling.

Or maybe it's their actual opinion? I disagree with it, but that doesn't mean it's totally invalid.

n00bsaib0t posted...
you're a failure of a human being with nothing better to do with your time than come here to say everyone that likes Zelda is a kid

Even if he is saying Zelda is a kid's game, that doesn't mean he's saying everyone who plays it is a kid. And what's wrong with being a kid anyway?
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: Otterz4Life

Otterz4Life
2 months ago#29
Roll, roll, hit.

Roll, roll, flask.

No thanks.

User Info: MannyCav

MannyCav
2 months ago#30
n00bsaib0t posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...

First, he never called Zelda a kids game. If I missed it, quote the portion where he did.

Second, Dark Souls is rated M/16. Objectively, Dark Souls is a game for grownups. TC is objectively correct, at least on that front (whether that makes it a better game or not is of course a matter of serious debate).
BoR Amendment X 12/15/1791-6/26/2015
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.--Grenier
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. At this point Nintendo should let FromSoft do the next Zelda game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived