The Wii U collectors/recent pickups thread

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U collectors/recent pickups thread

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
4 months ago#21
It's a party game with lots of minigames based on a bad Dreamworks movie...
GTX 980 | i7-4770k @ 4.0 GHz | 16gb RAM
Switch | Wii U | Wii | GC | N64 | SNES | NES | PSTV | PS4 | PS3 | PS2 | PS1 | 360 | N3DS | DSi | GBA | GBC | Vita | PSP

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
4 months ago#22
to those who have it:
does turbo stunt squad have a manual? i saw a copy for 25 and the guy said there was only a sleeve thingy.
theres only one unboxing video on youtube but its the pal version.
if theres only the sleeve im buying it as soon as i read a reply. no trolling please. i really f***ing hate buying incomplete cd games.
when i bought lego city i threw up when i realized it didnt have a manual. but a quick ebay searched fixed it and got an extra case for the effort, which ill use when i find a disc of smash bros. to put the cover and manual i already have. my disc doesnt work.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.

Kyle1022
4 months ago#23
Yup, Turbo has a manual. In the future if you can't find an unboxing video, just check eBay for active or completed listings for the game: http://www.ebay.com/itm/COMPLETE-Turbo-Super-Stunt-Squad-Nintendo-Wii-U-2013-Case-Game-Manual-/112465855004?epid=170328368&hash=item1a2f7cc21c:g:f2kAAOSw6YtZSrid
Switch | Wii U | Wii | GC | N64 | SNES | NES | PSTV | PS4 | PS3 | PS2 | PS1 | 360 | N3DS | DSi | GBA | GBC | Vita | PSP

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
4 months ago#24
damn it, no manual only listings.
might have to swallow my furious anger and just buy, and simply scout ebay for manual only listings.
there may eventualy be one.
because im sure ill never find this game, even disc only, for 25.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.

User Info: este914

este914
4 months ago#25
b1gt0ne posted...
digressive posted...
That's either impressive or insane. Probably a bit of both.

The only stuff I've picked up recently has been some clearance games at the local Wal-Mart. Runbow Deluxe, Mario Party 10, and Hyrule Warriors were the last few I got. They are really clearing stuff out.

I notice some of the games look to still be sealed. What percentage of those have you actually played? Are there any "hidden gems" in your collection that people should know about?

My collection would make you soil yourself.

Pics?
--
-

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
4 months ago#26
As a CIB Wii U collector, this begs the question: which games had a manual? This would help current and future collectors.

Kyle1022
4 months ago#27
Almost every game has a manual or at least a paper insert of some sort. The ones that had no manual or inserts at all are Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Lego Batman 2, Sniper Elite V2, NSMBU + NSLU combo disc (if you got it in the blue case, bundled with the black Wii U system), and Star Fox Guard.

User Info: crs1989

crs1989
4 months ago#28
I just bought Super Mario 3D World. Just another game put into the backlog.

User Info: Xeno_Cyclops

Xeno_Cyclops
3 months ago#29
The Wii U is probably the easiest system to get a full collection on but you'd have to go through ALL of that shovelware. I guess from now on I'll just buy all the 7th gen multiplats I don't have on the Wii U, congrats on your completion! If I had a steady job I'd be able to probably get half of what you have
R.I.P. Scalebound
Not changing this sig until Capcom brings back Rival Schools or Darkstalkers. Started 4/29/15

User Info: Spookyryu

Spookyryu
3 months ago#30
gianna sisters physical copy
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U collectors/recent pickups thread

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived