The Wii U collectors/recent pickups thread

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U collectors/recent pickups thread

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
1 month ago#31
came back from the streets to meet a guy to buy lego batman 3. and im waiting for my croods copy to arrive in the mail
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
1 month ago#32
@Kyle1022

Your collection is impressive. Only 162 games on the Wii U? Damn, I thought there would have been more, oh well, I kind of like that. My most recent pick ups were Shantae, Legend of Kay Anniversary, Shovel Knight, and Xenoblade Chronicles X...love'em all!

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
4 weeks ago#33
kyle, would you kindly take a pic of the contents of the turbo SSS manual for me? every ebay listing i see tthat has a manual doesnt take closeups of the manuals.

the listing i saw thats 20 dollars says it includes some promo flyer. no listing ive seen includes this. my theory is that the manual is so small it can pass for a flyer. and the guy is confusing it. i need to clear this up because i want to buy it.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
4 weeks ago#34
Gonna start collecting for Wii U again in the coming month so your list was helpful TC, thanks.
Systems I Own: PS4, PSP
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U collectors/recent pickups thread

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived