The Wii U came in white and black

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U came in white and black

User Info: BalloonBattle05

BalloonBattle05
4 months ago#1
Why couldn't the Gamecube adapter come in two colours, so that everyone would at least be inclined to purchase two adapters for one game?
I wonder if several users here like to type with big meaty claws. If not, they don't defend dumb choices like Pokemon Transporter or Nintendo charging for OLMP.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
4 months ago#2
...what?
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

BalloonBattle05
4 months ago#3
Zero_Maniac posted...
...what?

Had the Gamecube adapter come in two colours, everyone would be willing to purchase two different coloured Gamecube adapters just to do 8 player Smash with Gamecube controllers.

As it stands, lots including me wouldn't be willing to buy two adapters just for one game.
I wonder if several users here like to type with big meaty claws. If not, they don't defend dumb choices like Pokemon Transporter or Nintendo charging for OLMP.

Zero_Maniac
4 months ago#4
And another color would motivate you to buy another? That makes absolutely no sense.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

BalloonBattle05
4 months ago#5
Zero_Maniac posted...
And another color would motivate you to buy another? That makes absolutely no sense.

Well what about everone who owns more than 20 Gamecube controllers just because they released like 25 different models?

What about the people who own multiple colored controllers of any system?

It may sound dumb at first but lots of people have a "gotta buy em all" feeling

Zero_Maniac
4 months ago#6
BalloonBattle05 posted...

Perhaps they have multiple colored controllers in the event other people come over? Maybe they weren't necessarily going for a different color, and instead just saw another controller and bought it.

If people want to do 8 player Smash with all GC controllers, they can buy two adapters. It's that simple. Letting the lack of multiple adapter colors stop you is ridiculous.
(message deleted)

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
4 months ago#8
...just buy the damn adaptor. if you buy 24 controllers because its in 24 different colors, you have severe issues. seek medical help immediately.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.

BalloonBattle05
4 months ago#9
dr_zomberg posted...
...just buy the damn adaptor. if you buy 24 controllers because its in 24 different colors, you have severe issues. seek medical help immediately.

I'm not the type of person, but lots ofmpeople just like to collect controllers.

Zero_Maniac posted...

Perhaps they have multiple colored controllers in the event other people come over? Maybe they weren't necessarily going for a different color, and instead just saw another controller and bought it.

If people want to do 8 player Smash with all GC controllers, they can buy two adapters. It's that simple. Letting the lack of multiple adapter colors stop you is ridiculous.

Who would buy two adapters just for one game?

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
4 months ago#10

I'm not the type of person, but lots ofmpeople just like to collect controllers.

i know, thats why i said they have issues and should seek help immediately.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U came in white and black

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived