Zelda botw horse gear

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Zelda botw horse gear

User Info: Kfox150i

Kfox150i
4 months ago#1
How do you get a suggestion out there to the game developers? I know it's very trivial to the game, but I have had a lot of fun with the horses in the new Zelda game and I know other people have too, but it bums me out that the horse gear is so limited. The only gear I actually like is Eponas.

I have an all black horse that I really like and it would be really cool to deck him out with a black bridle and a dark sleek saddle. Or even the option of just having the bridal and to be able to ride bareback I think would be really cool. Maybe allow the user to change the color of the travelers bridal....

Does anybody else feel this way? Or am I just being ridiculous?

User Info: este914

este914
4 months ago#2
Good luck!
--
-

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
3 months ago#3
Plenty of people who work in game development have social media accounts. I'm not saying they read everything people send them or actually implement those things in their games, but that's one way to reach them.
NNID: HonestCarl 3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838
Now Playing: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), Minecraft Story Mode (Xbox One), Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)

User Info: Nikra

Nikra
3 months ago#4
It should be possible to use the "Royal" gear on Epona imo:

http://i.imgur.com/Ia5CzZH.jpg

User Info: Kfox150i

Kfox150i
3 months ago#5
I'm sure there is no way game developers could go through everybodys ideas and opinions.

I also think it would be awesome if they created horse gear that you could find that would protect your horse from the different elements. Then you could actually kill the element bats without risking your horse.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 months ago#6
The idea is already in the game, there's the saddle set you can get through the BOTW horseback Link Amiibo. They just need to make more of then.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Zelda botw horse gear

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived