Best same room multiplayer games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Best same room multiplayer games?

User Info: ShadowEdgeX

ShadowEdgeX
2 months ago#1
I just got a Wii U for my wife and I to play on, and am looking for recommendations for games that can be played 2 player in the same room and on the same tv. I already have Mario 3D, Smash, and Mario Kart. We don't really like sports games (things like Madden). Any recommendations would be great.
Proud to have formerly lived in the only country in the world whose National Sport has a sequel

User Info: este914

este914
2 months ago#2
That's cool. If you don't mind me asking where did you get the console from? Did you get a good deal?
--
-

ShadowEdgeX
2 months ago#3
este914 posted...
That's cool. If you don't mind me asking where did you get the console from? Did you get a good deal?

Nintendo store on ebay. 200 refurbished.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Wii-U-32GB-Deluxe-Nintendo-Land-FACTORY-REFURBISHED-BY-NINTENDO-/112485162428
Proud to have formerly lived in the only country in the world whose National Sport has a sequel

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
2 months ago#4
Nintendoland
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: Meta_L1nk

Meta_L1nk
2 months ago#5
RahzarX posted...
Nintendoland

This and there's some good virtual console titles I'd recommend like Wave Race 64 and Mario party 2. Enjoy your U!
The Greatest games of all time include: Pokemon FireRed, TLoZ Wind Waker, Batman Arkham City, Old School Runescape, and Turok Evolution.

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
2 months ago#6
Runbow and Affordable Space Adventures
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: TheZuperHero

TheZuperHero
2 months ago#7
Starwhal is good if you don't have it anywhere else. I'll second Runbow as well.
Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI (DS), Darksiders: Warmastered (Wii U), Etrian Odyssey Untold, Splatoon 2
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 NNID: TotalJakeout

User Info: Skill4Reel

Skill4Reel
2 months ago#8
New Super Mario Bros and New Super Luigi are excellent for this. Also all of Shin'en's games like Nano Assault Neo, and especially Art of Balance. Both Trine 1 & 2 are excellent co-op games as well. I was really looking forward to Assault Android Cactus on Wii U for this purpose, but it never happened.

User Info: KingFelix59

KingFelix59
2 months ago#9
Wii U Party

ShadowEdgeX
2 months ago#10
Meta_L1nk posted...
RahzarX posted...
Nintendoland

This and there's some good virtual console titles I'd recommend like Wave Race 64 and Mario party 2. Enjoy your U!

Haha we've still got the n64 hooked up for those!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Best same room multiplayer games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived