Anyone find Mighty No. 9 hard?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone find Mighty No. 9 hard?

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
2 months ago#1
This game had me in a rage to where I was punching pillows and slamming the controller on the bed hard as I can multiple times...maybe many many times. Did anyone else find this game difficult?...It was still worth the $10 I paid for it.

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
2 months ago#2
Hard to stomach.
http://imgur.com/Ymr1psq.jpg
https://imgur.com/jjRtx0x.jpg

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
2 months ago#3
Really fun game but the only hard part was the final boss. Had to get there perfectly to have 2 spare health packs and barely beat it.

I really enjoyed it, I have it on the Wii U and ps4

User Info: GameKing59

GameKing59
2 months ago#4
Oh yeah was it hard. Like, not fun hard. The final boss took me, like 4-5 hours to beat, and I was screaming up a storm the whole time.

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
2 months ago#5
It's not super hard, but it has a decent challenge. I had a helluva time with Brand and Dyna's stages in certain parts.

Oh and Pyro is a total pain because Avi's weapon sucks ass and goes off in random directions.

And getting killed because of severe slowdown is bulls***.

But it's nowhere near as difficult as Mega Man, Mega Man and Bass and the first three Zero games. Those are seriously brutal.
I'm a chick

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
2 months ago#6
Lil_Bit83 posted...
It's not super hard, but it has a decent challenge. I had a helluva time with Brand and Dyna's stages in certain parts.

Oh and Pyro is a total pain because Avi's weapon sucks ass and goes off in random directions.

And getting killed because of severe slowdown is bulls***.

But it's nowhere near as difficult as Mega Man, Mega Man and Bass and the first three Zero games. Those are seriously brutal.

Haha yeah, Avi's weapon sucks. I think most of the weapons you acquire were useless. I know the Megaman and Zero games are harder, but the dash mechanic in Mighty No. 9 kind of ruins it for me because the whole game relies on it.

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
2 months ago#7
It's not too hard. Some cheap deaths though during my run of the game. I had a hard time playing it though. Not because the game or the controls were hard, but because the game is ass.
Playing dat Persona 5!

User Info: GameKing59

GameKing59
2 months ago#8
Lil_Bit83 posted...

Ray gets a MUCH better version of Avi's weapon. It basically creates this huge area field that makes you body slam into anything inside of it. I took Pyrogen down MUCH more quickly that with Beck's Aviator weapon.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
2 months ago#9
It's only hard on WiiU where the frame rate is f***ing atrocious causing teleporting effects when you have the speed boost and the drop frames actually cause damage to not register on enemies and objects.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: vinydreams

vinydreams
2 months ago#10
Decent.
The clunky controls made it mode difficult, though.
"Princess! No need to worry. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies!" - Balthier (FFXII)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone find Mighty No. 9 hard?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived