Anyone find Mighty No. 9 hard?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone find Mighty No. 9 hard?

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
3 months ago#11
n00bsaib0t posted...
It's only hard on WiiU where the frame rate is f***ing atrocious causing teleporting effects when you have the speed boost and the drop frames actually cause damage to not register on enemies and objects.

I noticed that from certain points in the game and it would get me killed. I'm just glad I'm through with it...good riddance.

User Info: XImperialDragon

XImperialDragon
3 months ago#12
I never actually bought the game; a friend of mine was a backer and we family share on Steam, so I got to try it on his account.

Slowdowns causing deaths is garbage, and I think I got to the sniper level in that game, which was incredibulls***, and just stopped playing. Trash tier level design.

Mighty Gunvolt Burst is basically the only good thing to come out of MN9.
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you set your 3DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.

User Info: Mediocre_Dunce

Mediocre_Dunce
3 months ago#13
Well I certainly didn't find it that hard but it can be quite challenging at times.
That some nice sweet juicy gigatosis!
Mario Kart 8 HD, 4.9 GIGS! 500 hour game! Do the math!
- awesomenintendo

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
3 months ago#14
Not really, but I've been gaming a long time. What may have troubled me 20 years ago is now pretty easy.

YAMBAG84
3 months ago#15
ROB45 posted...
Not really, but I've been gaming a long time. What may have troubled me 20 years ago is now pretty easy.

That's what I thought too, but this game really pissed me off for being a modern game. I thought the robots weapons were useless for the most part and the dash mechanic is heavily relied on. There were a lot of cheap deaths too and require trial and error.

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
3 months ago#16
GameKing59 posted...
Lil_Bit83 posted...
Oh and Pyro is a total pain because Avi's weapon sucks ass and goes off in random directions.

Ray gets a MUCH better version of Avi's weapon. It basically creates this huge area field that makes you body slam into anything inside of it. I took Pyrogen down MUCH more quickly that with Beck's Aviator weapon.

That's good to hear. I look forward to trying it with Ray
I'm a chick

YAMBAG84
3 months ago#17
Lil_Bit83 posted...
GameKing59 posted...
Lil_Bit83 posted...
Oh and Pyro is a total pain because Avi's weapon sucks ass and goes off in random directions.

Ray gets a MUCH better version of Avi's weapon. It basically creates this huge area field that makes you body slam into anything inside of it. I took Pyrogen down MUCH more quickly that with Beck's Aviator weapon.

I do like Ray way better. She's more fun to control, but I just wish her health wouldn't constantly deplete. I only played the first level with her, but it was much easier and faster.

Lil_Bit83
3 months ago#18
YAMBAG84 posted...
Lil_Bit83 posted...
GameKing59 posted...
Lil_Bit83 posted...

I do like Ray way better. She's more fun to control, but I just wish her health wouldn't constantly deplete. I only played the first level with her, but it was much easier and faster.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. :S
Didn't Master Higgins from Adventure Island do that concept first?
I'm a chick

Lil_Bit83
3 months ago#19
@XImperialDragon I like how seamlessly you combined the words incredible and bulls***. I'm gonna hafta use that word now. :3
I'm a chick
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone find Mighty No. 9 hard?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived