Battle Network 3-6 question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Battle Network 3-6 question

User Info: Sneakers

Sneakers
3 months ago#1
You could trade chips I believe between versions on the GBA...but can you trade in the Wii U VC versions at all? Just was curious.
PSN & Wii U - TheRealSneakers / 3DS FC - 1822-4775-1338 (PM if you add me)
New Leaf - Joukai - Xoe - Dream - 5F00-006E-8DF1 / Switch FC - 0850-9699-4004

User Info: Grenadus

Grenadus
3 months ago#2
Nope

User Info: Sneakers

Sneakers
3 months ago#3
Grenadus posted...
Nope

yeah, didnt think so.
PSN & Wii U - TheRealSneakers / 3DS FC - 1822-4775-1338 (PM if you add me)
New Leaf - Joukai - Xoe - Dream - 5F00-006E-8DF1 / Switch FC - 0850-9699-4004

User Info: FuzzyJello

FuzzyJello
3 months ago#4
Opening the Network menu should get you event and version exclusive chips, though. So you can still get everything, just no trading.

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
3 months ago#5
This kind of stuff is why I really dislike Nintendo as a company these days, so lazy and cheap.

User Info: Lum_Yatsura

Lum_Yatsura
3 months ago#6
SSjYagami posted...
This kind of stuff is why I really dislike Nintendo as a company these days, so lazy and cheap.

For whatever odd reason, Wii and Wii U don't support offline LAN connections (wireless or wired). Even though they can link to the DS wirelessly.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1124-lums-ufo-comedy-anime-and-manga

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8
3 months ago#7
Lum_Yatsura posted...
For whatever odd reason, Wii and Wii U don't support offline LAN connections (wireless or wired). Even though they can link to the DS wirelessly.

Wii U does, actually. Pokken has the option to go head to head against another player in an offline wired connection, last I heard.

User Info: FuzzyJello

FuzzyJello
3 months ago#8
I would imagine Nintendo not unrightly figures 4-player splitscreen is sufficient; the only situation that explicitly requires a LAN connection would be these specific situations like Game Boy Virtual Console.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Battle Network 3-6 question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived