Worst games you've played on the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Worst games you've played on the Wii U?

User Info: red_car

red_car
3 months ago#1
I'm pretty sure I haven't played a bad game on this system yet, although maybe that's because I haven't played too many.

They don't have to be the worst games ever, just the worst that you have tried out so far.
-----

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
3 months ago#2
Smash bros U.

First time trying the series and I felt it to be a boring button masher. Also disappointed by the lack of a proper single player campaign

Was using the wiimote and nunchuck with it

User Info: z0mgthiefbeef

z0mgthiefbeef
3 months ago#3
slymshady posted...
Smash bros U.

First time trying the series and I felt it to be a boring button masher. Also disappointed by the lack of a proper single player campaign

Was using the wiimote and nunchuck with it

There's legit criticisms of the game but calling it a button masher is straight up wrong
If you like RPGs, play The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

User Info: Skill4Reel

Skill4Reel
3 months ago#4
slymshady posted...
Smash bros U.

Wow! Me too. This wasn't my first time playing the series though. I had the Gamecube game, and never really got into that one either. Since we were so starved for games on the Wii U, I broke down and bought Smash on this console too when I saw it on sale.

I have probably played it twice in two years. Also I don't like to say that games are bad just because I don't like them. I know that Smash is a quality series. It just isn't for me. Man, do I hate the menu system in Smash. I don't think that there are any fighting games that I actually want to play anymore though. As I never play my copy of SFV either.

The next one is Devil's Third. The overall production value for the game just seemed so cheap. The controls were clunky, and the aiming mechanics never felt right even though I was having a decent amount of fun with it online when there were actually people in the trails to play with. Which wasn't often. I just couldn't make myself keep playing the game.

Star Fox Zero is the next one. Let's just say that I understand from playing the game why a lot of people hate it. I can't defend the controls and use of the gamepad outside of dual screen co-op. The co-op which was the main thing that was instantly fun about using the gamepad in this game. I give Miyamoto props for having an idea, and having the balls to follow through with making it. I just did not enjoy the final product as much as I was hoping that I would.

User Info: CherryTsundere

CherryTsundere
3 months ago#5
Star Fox Zero.

It's so bad it's not even funny.
Behold my beauty!
~Rebecca~ <3

User Info: Mr_Rudd

Mr_Rudd
3 months ago#6
Sonic Lost World and Sonic Boom

Just when the franchise was starting to pick up again, Sega had to decide to scrap all the progress it had made in the latest years and give us these stinkers.

User Info: Littlefoot

Littlefoot
3 months ago#7
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Becauser the game is way too prone to freezing whenever it feels like it.
Wii U kicks the PS4's and Xbox One's ass

User Info: Skill4Reel

Skill4Reel
3 months ago#8
NBA 2K13

I waited until this crap was $9 before I bought it to try out gamepad features, but how does a dev/publisher justify releasing the only basketball game for a brand new console in 2012 with some of the least impressive visuals the series has had in years? When this series has always sold on spectacular visuals.

Yeah. They didn't give a s***. Which seemed to be the thought process behind most of the third party games that the Wii U received early on. Cardboard shorts on a brand new console in 2012? No cloth simulation at all? This game will stay in my collection to remind me of the cardboard shorts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuR6ABq0d1o

User Info: YINever

YINever
3 months ago#9
explody bomb
In and around the lake, mountains come out of the sky and they stand there.
Don't take flip.

User Info: ZeroX2010

ZeroX2010
3 months ago#10
The First Skunk Bundle
NNID: ZeroXJerry
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Worst games you've played on the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived