Worst games you've played on the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Worst games you've played on the Wii U?

User Info: Capt_Speedbump

Capt_Speedbump
2 months ago#21
For me, it was two:

The Wonderful 101: Every time I had to stop and draw on the screen, it brought the experience for me to a halt. I really wanted to like this one, as I thought the humor and whimsical nature of it were appealing, but I just couldn't get past a few of the stages without frustration.

Game and Wario: The Wario series of microgames wasn't broke, but boy did they fix it. The games were uninspired and felt really banal compared to the wackiness of the microgames of past titles. It was basically a tech demo, and a really poor tech demo at that (not poor in the sense that the gamepad didn't work; it did. It's just that the games they made for it were boring). I mean, there is a game where all you do is draw a circle and a two-inch line. Who thought that would be fun? I was incredibly disappointed with this game, and it ended my mindset of automatically assuming any game Nintendo put out was good.

User Info: StarWarsfan1984

StarWarsfan1984
2 months ago#22
Madden 13. It's the only Wii U game I bought that I traded in to GameStop.
3DS Friend Code: 2449-5500-6430 Name: JMN Pokemon X Friend Safari info: Dragon type: Gible, Shelgon, Druddigon

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
2 months ago#23
Sonic Lost World, Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric, Epic Mickey 2, Pacman & the Ghostly Adventures 2, FreezeMe... basically all 3D platformers that are not 3D World.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 months ago#24
Wouldn't know, as I haven't purchased/rented the crap games, and I got a Wii-U for quality exclusives like Mario Maker, Super Mario 3D World, BoTW etc.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
2 months ago#25
slymshady posted...
Smash bros U.

First time trying the series and I felt it to be a boring button masher. Also disappointed by the lack of a proper single player campaign

Was using the wiimote and nunchuck with it

Melee on the GameCube is hands-down the best one in my opinion and it's not focused on multiplayer or online BS and all these other modes. Also the GameCube controller is perfect for Smash Bros. games. I've tried playing with other controllers and it's just not the same. Smash Bros. U is a great game and I wouldn't call it a button masher, but I just can't get myself to play with over 40+ characters. I must have burned myself out with Melee, because I did everything you could possibly do and acquired every single trophy.

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
2 months ago#26
Crap games I've played so far;

Nintendoland, Sonic Lost World, The Wonderful 101 (this game was so hyped and so was I), Disney Infinity, and for these last two games, I'll probably get crap for, but they are Kirby and the Rainbow Curse and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

I absolutely LOVE Kirby and almost every single game, but the gameplay mechanic in this game I can't stand, and as for MH3 Ultimate, I've played two of the games and just don't enjoy the boring and dull environments along with the battle system and gathering. I'll just stick with Xenoblade Chronicles X.

User Info: nintnzbala

nintnzbala
2 months ago#27
Sonic Boom of course
- It's Radical! What? Its Splatoon that's radical just like Burger Kings big whopper;

User Info: red_car

red_car
1 month ago#28
I have four of the games mentioned so far...

-Smash 4
One of my favorite games. It’s not perfect, but the multiplayer is really fun.

-Ninja Gaiden 3
Haven’t tried it yet. I’m not too worried if I end up not liking it since I bought it for about $10 new a while back.

-Tropical Freeze
Haven’t tried it yet, although I’ve heard (and continue to hear) a lot of good things about it.

-Nintendo Land
Only played this once on my own so far. I thought it was ok, but I’ve heard it’s better with others.

Anyway, NES Remix Pack is currently my choice for the topic after I took another look through my games. I still think it’s decent fun, just my least favorite from what I’ve tried.
-----

User Info: Zelgius

Zelgius
1 month ago#29
Of the games I have played so far, these are the only ones I couldn't get myself to complete:

- Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones

- Oddworld New & Tasty

- COD: BO2

- Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures

User Info: jayj420

jayj420
1 month ago#30
red_car posted...
I have four of the games mentioned so far...

-Smash 4
One of my favorite games. It’s not perfect, but the multiplayer is really fun.

-Ninja Gaiden 3
Haven’t tried it yet. I’m not too worried if I end up not liking it since I bought it for about $10 new a while back.

-Tropical Freeze
Haven’t tried it yet, although I’ve heard (and continue to hear) a lot of good things about it.

-Nintendo Land
Only played this once on my own so far. I thought it was ok, but I’ve heard it’s better with others.

Anyway, NES Remix Pack is currently my choice for the topic after I took another look through my games. I still think it’s decent fun, just my least favorite from what I’ve tried.

That is only because everyone has long known that it sucked and stopped caring about it a long time ago. It is like Mafia 3, a game that is generally known to be somewhat bad where the only people who talk about it anymore are the few who could actually become a fan of it.
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Worst games you've played on the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived