The only reason anybody liked Tropical Freeze is because it was Donkey Kong

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The only reason anybody liked Tropical Freeze is because it was Donkey Kong

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
4 weeks ago#111
ROB45 posted...
Bistro2 posted...
DKCTF is part of the recent Holy Trinity of 2D platformers, along with Rayman Legends and Shovel Knight.

They aren't really a trinity, only Rayman Legends of those is worthy of being regarded as great.

How far has the genre fallen that these games are regarded as the modern trinity of Platformers? What happened to the SMW, DKC, Sonic 2 days? Lord help gaming...
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: Mr_Rudd

Mr_Rudd
4 weeks ago#112
SSjYagami posted...
ROB45 posted...
Bistro2 posted...
DKCTF is part of the recent Holy Trinity of 2D platformers, along with Rayman Legends and Shovel Knight.

They aren't really a trinity, only Rayman Legends of those is worthy of being regarded as great.

How far has the genre fallen that these games are regarded as the modern trinity of Platformers? What happened to the SMW, DKC, Sonic 2 days? Lord help gaming...

Sonic 3 & Knuckles has always been superior to Sonic 2 in literally everything. And now Sonic Mania has surpassed Sonic 2 as well.

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
4 weeks ago#113
SSjYagami posted...
ROB45 posted...
Bistro2 posted...

As established earlier, they are not regarded as a trinity.

User Info: QwelzaarKane

QwelzaarKane
4 weeks ago#114
SSjYagami posted...
They don't at all feel like DKC so your "fallacy" argument falls flat, the guy is right.

Tropical Freeze feels more like the first two DKC games than DKC3 does.
I'm the fabric of the image, I'm the canvas, I'm the pigment
I'm the buyer and the seller and the handler and the critic

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
4 weeks ago#115
Mr_Rudd posted...
SSjYagami posted...
ROB45 posted...
Bistro2 posted...

Sonic 3 & Knuckles has always been superior to Sonic 2 in literally everything. And now Sonic Mania has surpassed Sonic 2 as well.

I like Sonic 2: 3 Edition about as much as Sonic 3: Complete and Mania so...
http://imgur.com/Ymr1psq.jpg
https://imgur.com/jjRtx0x.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The only reason anybody liked Tropical Freeze is because it was Donkey Kong

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived