Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed added to Nintendo Selects line.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed added to Nintendo Selects line.

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
1 month ago#11
Ah nice. Definitely one of the best Wii U games.

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
1 month ago#12
Is this seriously a good game? Anything Sonic these days I cringe. Is this a solid game or a great game like Mario Kart or Diddy Kong Racing? I guess I'll have to start checking reviews and watching gameplay.

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
1 month ago#13
^ i just played it last night for the first time and loved it. i'm not a huge racing fan, but i've been trying to flesh out my collection lately, so it was between this and Mario Kart 8. while doing some research, however, i was surprised to learn that many people preferred this to MK8. that plus the fact a new copy of SASRT is often less than half the price of MK8 was enough for me to give it a shot.

from my limited experience with both games, SASRT has a greater sense of speed yet is easier for me to handle, possibly because i'm not being constantly bombarded with items from my opponents. items seem to play a slightly smaller role in SASRT, and i think that's to its benefit.

i'd also like to confirm that ALL Wii U copies of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - whether they are labeled Nintendo Selects, Bonus/Limited Edition, or just have a plain vanilla cover like the one i received - come with the Bonus Content on disc, which includes the Metal Sonic character, Outrun Bay track, and whatever else... there was some debate recently about whether or not only early print/pre-ordered copies had this content, as is the case with other consoles but not Wii U.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Citan22/games/owned
Gamertag/NNID: Bonepill

User Info: este914

este914
1 month ago#14
YAMBAG84 posted...
Is this seriously a good game? Anything Sonic these days I cringe. Is this a solid game or a great game like Mario Kart or Diddy Kong Racing? I guess I'll have to start checking reviews and watching gameplay.

It surprised me. Worth a look if u can find for cheap.
--
-
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed added to Nintendo Selects line.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived