Likeliness of a sale?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Likeliness of a sale?

User Info: hallof9000goats

hallof9000goats
2 months ago#1
Been interested in getting Pikmin 1 and 2 on the Eshop for a while now. I have a gift card so I can probably just get Pikmin 1, but is there likely to be a sale on either of them? AFAIK they haven't been discounted yet since they were released on the Eshop last year, and I know that Nintendo aren't the most generous with putting games on sale.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 months ago#2
Nintendo is extremely stingy when it comes to discounting first-party games (especially odd at this point, as they've all but disavowed any knowledge of the Wii-U), Iif they ever offer a discount, it will be 10-15% off, tops.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: cyberpik

cyberpik
2 months ago#3
Pretty sure My Nintendo has a Pikmin 1 discount going on at the moment...

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/05/pikmin_rewards_arrive_on_my_nintendo_in_north_america

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
2 months ago#4
i've been waiting ages for an eShop sale on Fatal Frame 5.. digital is the only version we have here in NA and as far as i know it's never had a price drop. i don't want a lousy 10% off either.. that thing should've had a 25% off Halloween special last year and 40%-50% off this Halloween, that is if NoA had a damn clue on how to run a digital marketplace, and they clearly do not
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Citan22/games/owned
Gamertag/NNID: Bonepill

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
2 months ago#5
Citan22 posted...
i've been waiting ages for an eShop sale on Fatal Frame 5.. digital is the only version we have here in NA and as far as i know it's never had a price drop. i don't want a lousy 10% off either.. that thing should've had a 25% off Halloween special last year and 40%-50% off this Halloween, that is if NoA had a damn clue on how to run a digital marketplace, and they clearly do not

indeed. there are a bunch of s***ty indies that have ALWAYS been on sale.
NOA says sales of ff5 are abysmal. maybe try getting some sales....with a f***ing sale?
im willing to buy for 30-35 dollars. but 50? f*** that.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
2 months ago#6
Mario Kart for the Wii a couple of years ago at Target was still $60.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Likeliness of a sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived