Anyone think Captain Toad Treasure Tracker is one of the best on Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone think Captain Toad Treasure Tracker is one of the best on Wii U?

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
3 months ago#1
Topic.

This game is definitely in my top 5 favorites on the Wii U and I'm dying for a 2. I give this game a 10/10.

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
3 months ago#2
meh

YAMBAG84
3 months ago#3
SSjYagami posted...
meh

Daaaaaaaaaamn!

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
3 months ago#4
i dont have it but ive seen videos.
not appealing to me at all. seems its one of those games ill play once and then never again.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.

User Info: Littlefoot

Littlefoot
3 months ago#5
Not sure if i'd call it one of the best on the system. It's a fun game for sure, but i could see why some people think the gameplay tets tiresome afer a while.

I don't regrte getting it though, it makes alright use of the Gamepad and it has plenty of replay value.
Wii U kicks the PS4's and Xbox One's ass

YAMBAG84
3 months ago#6
Damn you people to hell, it's a great game. jk...except for the great game part. It had that typical Mario formula to me. You have worlds and levels with something to collect and possibly more than one thing, which gives replay value. It just felt perfect to me, love it. Then after collecting and unlocking everything, you get the extra long harder level like at the end of most Mario games now. I just love it.

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
3 months ago#7
Pretty good game but it's a little repetitive and idk if I'd say one of the best on Wii U.
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814
Mii Name: Luigi; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123

User Info: Ralizah

Ralizah
3 months ago#8
Top 10 for sure. It's a great little game. Love how much it expanded on the gameplay over what we saw in SM3DW.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4), Dragon Quest VIII (3DS), and Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy (Android)

User Info: aerosmith5

aerosmith5
3 months ago#9
Top 5 for me, wonderful game.
http://backloggery.com/aerosmith5
http://www.youtube.com/user/aerosmithgamer

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
3 months ago#10
it's a very good game
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone think Captain Toad Treasure Tracker is one of the best on Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived