Currently Playing Topic

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Currently Playing Topic

User Info: Crazy4Mario

Crazy4Mario
1 month ago#41
BrianCraigSmith posted...
ICrazy4Mario posted...
Golden Sun (Can't believe it's a handheld game)

Why can't you believe it? And to answer your question:

Shantae: Half Genie Hero (Pirate Queen's Quest)
Just finished playing as Risky on Vita and moving on to do it again on Wii U.

https://imgur.com/jmczU46

It doesn't feel like a handheld game.
Prepare for trouble.
Make it double.
Ah well that's the quality of the GBA for you. Not to mention both Golden Sun games were well designed.
PSN: Handsomistic1 NNID: Handsomistic15
3DS FC: 2767-1438-6425

User Info: Whit19

Whit19
1 month ago#43
Currently playing:

Hyrule Warriors: Last month, I played for 17 hours. So far this month, 25. Really addictive game, maybe my favorite Wii U title ever. Not because it has the best gameplay, but because there's so much to unlock and accomplish, and diving into hordes and leveling up is never not satisfying. I bought it back in February and altogether I've logged 384 hours, the most I've put into any game in years. Even more than Madden 12 on the Wii. Game has been worth every dollar.

Games recently completed:

Tokyo Mirage Sessions: Dumb story, but amazingly fun RPG.

Watchdogs: Never owned a PS or Xbox, so this was the closest thing to GTA I've played. Will probably replay again at some point.

Games I need to get back to:

Xenoblade X: I put it down because I couldn't figure out the combat system.
Zelda: Minish Cap
Super Meat Boy
Earthbound Beginnings
Golden Sun: Beginning has way too much dialogue and dumb expressions, but I enjoyed the sequel years ago, so I'm sure the original's just as good.
Mega Man Zero
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
Wario Land 4
Child of Light

Games I plan on buying:

Zelda: Breath Of The Wild

Lol, who needs a Nintendo Switch?
(edited 1 month ago)
https://imgur.com/jcvfe7u

User Info: Xeno_Cyclops

Xeno_Cyclops
1 month ago#45
Whit19 posted...
Xenoblade X: I put it down because I couldn't figure out the combat system.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. I finished Xenoblade long before I played X and that combat system was so simple.

X is a different story though, there's so many more variables and weird stuff thrown in to over complicate the game. I'm going back into it and hoping I'll understand it better. I loved TMS and I want to love Xeno X as well.

Other than that I'll be finishing Wind Waker HD for the first time and might replay Wonderful 101 at some point
R.I.P. Scalebound
Not changing this sig until Capcom brings back Rival Schools or Darkstalkers. Started 4/29/15

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
1 month ago#46
recently bought cod 4 on wii, so im playing that, in my wu.

YES, i bought a very old game to play with this system.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.

User Info: Whit19

Whit19
1 month ago#47
Xeno_Cyclops posted...
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. I finished Xenoblade long before I played X and that combat system was so simple.

X is a different story though, there's so many more variables and weird stuff thrown in to over complicate the game. I'm going back into it and hoping I'll understand it better. I loved TMS and I want to love Xeno X as well.

Yeah, I tried searching youtube and online guides, but can't seem to find a video/site that truly breaks down how it all works. Last thing I remember reading was "You figure it out as you go" or something like that.

Yes, TMS was great. Only bad thing about it was there was barely anything Fire Emblem about it, story-wise.

dr_zomberg posted...
recently bought cod 4 on wii, so im playing that, in my wu.

YES, i bought a very old game to play with this system.

Nothing wrong with that. I'm told older COD games are better anyway. I wouldn't know. COD: Ghost was my first.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
1 month ago#48
that was a jab at TC for making an idiotic post.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
1 month ago#49
Mega Man 8.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like
This past weekend I played:

Mario Kart 8
Smash Bros
Vs. Excitebike
Final Fight 3
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Currently Playing Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.