Currently Playing Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Currently Playing Topic

User Info: Crazy4Mario

Crazy4Mario
3 months ago#61
nemerz posted...
replaying tropical freeze. it's just so so good.

i considered repurchasing kirby rainbow curse today after throwing it out last year after a few levels. but i donno...

No! That game is stupid. You shouldn't have wasted your money on it to begin with.
Controlling Kirby by drawing lines is stupid.
Prepare for trouble.
Make it double.

User Info: Bhain80

Bhain80
3 months ago#62
Wii U: Xenoblade Chronicles
Switch: Zelda: Breath of the Wild

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
3 months ago#63
Crazy4Mario posted...
dr_zomberg posted...
that was a jab at TC for making an idiotic post.

Shut up. I know people buy and play older games.
I said that because the Wii U just recently died. So I expected someone to have already finished one of its launch titles.
Give me a break.

based on how you dont have a milimeter of respect towards what other people play/like, no. im not giving you a f***ing break.

im currently playing super mario galaxy on virtual wii mode. and project xzone on 3ds.
also, japanese daytona championship eidtion on my saturn.
and doom 64 on my n64.

also , i just bought a second copy of skies of arcadia legends which im going to sell for a lot of money, and im playing it to see that it works correctly.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
do not mention me, otherwise its grounds for modding for harassment, and put on ignored.

Crazy4Mario
2 months ago#64
dr_zomberg posted...
Crazy4Mario posted...
dr_zomberg posted...
that was a jab at TC for making an idiotic post.

Shut up. I know people buy and play older games.
I said that because the Wii U just recently died. So I expected someone to have already finished one of its launch titles.
Give me a break.

based on how you dont have a milimeter of respect towards what other people play/like, no. im not giving you a f***ing break.

im currently playing super mario galaxy on virtual wii mode. and project xzone on 3ds.
also, japanese daytona championship eidtion on my saturn.
and doom 64 on my n64.

also , i just bought a second copy of skies of arcadia legends which im going to sell for a lot of money, and im playing it to see that it works correctly.
Good for you. I've already 100% BOTH Super Mario Galaxy games twice
Prepare for trouble.
Make it double.

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
2 months ago#65
Crazy4Mario posted...
nemerz posted...

i considered repurchasing kirby rainbow curse today after throwing it out last year after a few levels. but i donno...

No! That game is stupid. You shouldn't have wasted your money on it to begin with.

Not really. Canvas Curse was pretty good. The problem was that it was on the Wii U instead of 3DS
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814
Mii Name: Luigi; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123

Crazy4Mario
2 months ago#66
LuigiFan835 posted...
Crazy4Mario posted...
nemerz posted...

Not really. Canvas Curse was pretty good. The problem was that it was on the Wii U instead of 3DS
No. The problem was the game play. I just want a traditional Kirby game. And there wasn't one on Switch. Besides VC
Prepare for trouble.
Make it double.

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
2 months ago#67
Mega Man 10
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
2 months ago#68
Almost at the midpoint of 2nd season of MyCareer in NBA 2K13.
PSN: Handsomistic1 NNID: Handsomistic15
3DS FC: 2767-1438-6425

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
2 months ago#69
Crazy4Mario posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
Crazy4Mario posted...
nemerz posted...

No. The problem was the game play. I just want a traditional Kirby game. And there wasn't one on Switch. Besides VC

The main series Kirby games aren't the only good ones. Anyway there's one on Switch which looks fantastic
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814
Mii Name: Luigi; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123

Crazy4Mario
2 months ago#70
LuigiFan835 posted...
Crazy4Mario posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
Crazy4Mario posted...
nemerz posted...

The main series Kirby games aren't the only good ones. Anyway there's one on Switch which looks fantastic
Yeah. It does.
The only non traditional Kirby game I really liked was Kirby's Epic Yarn. I didn't care for Mass Attack. And I'm not even going to try Canvas Curse or Rainbow Curse.
Prepare for trouble.
Make it double.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Currently Playing Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived