Currently Playing Topic

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Currently Playing Topic

User Info: Braev

Braev
4 weeks ago#81
Haven't touched my Wii U in weeks but this topic made me want to power it on and play some Detana Twinbee or Blazing Lazers or something.
There's a mystery to be uncovered here, that's for sure. And I get the feeling the truth is beyond my wildest imagination.

User Info: Crazy4Mario

Crazy4Mario
4 weeks ago#82
LuigiFan835 posted...
Crazy4Mario posted...
Those are spin offs. Not Kirby platformers.

I know that, but I'm asking what you thought about them

I liked King Dedede's Drum Dash.

And The 3D Kirby game from Planet Robobot.
Prepare for trouble.
Make it double.

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
3 weeks ago#83
Bought Earthbound on the VC and started playing. It's my first time ever playing through the game
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: Cozy

Cozy
3 weeks ago#84
I need to beat Mario 3D World. I'm on Champion's road atm, but I just need to get around to beating that damn level. I don't think I'll go for every character to clear every level though, f*** that.

I'm at the same spot for DK Country Returns, just need to beat that final golden temple level with all the fruits.
"Poop"
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: NeiL-KuN

NeiL-KuN
3 weeks ago#85
Splatoon until nintendo shut it down
Justice is a word used only by the weak

User Info: crs1989

crs1989
3 weeks ago#86
I still play BoTW on the weekends. Rarely I can find time during the week to play. Sometimes if I have time during the week I play Smash Bros.

User Info: Crazy4Mario

Crazy4Mario
3 weeks ago#87
NeiL-KuN posted...
Splatoon until nintendo shut it down

They shut down the Splatoon servers?

Aww man. :(
Prepare for trouble.
Make it double.

User Info: Naisho

Naisho
3 weeks ago#88
Naisho posted...
Zelda BoTW - 120 hours, 1 divine beast cleared... yeah, this will be long journey
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) - Im probably at 80% of story... still need to beat it.
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper - I enjoy unlocking and leveling characters.
Golden Sun - Yeah... played it 2 days ago and I think that Im stuck at one part.
Fire Emblem
Elliot Quest - got interested because of soundtrack from trailer, and the game seems quite good mix of metroidvania and zelda 2, I do not regret buying this
Ninja Gaiden - unforgiving game... just FU player (me), you will die anyway...
Rorrim - bought out of curiosity... maybe I will finish it someday
Toki Tori - just some casual puzzles
Trine
Gunman Clive - This game is amazing, and Im probably at the end part of 2nd game.

But I shouldnt be playing so many games.

Im adding Tengami to this list, cause I got it for my gold points. Finally I was able to use them on something nice.
And aborting Zelda BoTW. I havent touched it much from my previous post, because I want to buy DLC and start from beginning. I cant wait for this, cause Im starting to miss this game.

User Info: Yeto_Reacher

Yeto_Reacher
2 weeks ago#89
Currently: Mario Kart 8
Forget mirror, Yeta. No. Look into eyes of Yeto. Look in reflection of Yeto's eyes...There true beauty! Who need mirror?

User Info: Daymos256

Daymos256
2 weeks ago#90
Metroid prime trilogy & castlevania aria of sorrow.. and always mario kart 8
- Nintendo gamer -
Since 1988
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Currently Playing Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.