Anything we should know about the Miiverse in its last months?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anything we should know about the Miiverse in its last months?

User Info: Yamato_san

Yamato_san
1 month ago#1
So I like to get 100% completion on all the games I play, so it sucks whenever features require some kind of internet service that shuts down over time. With that said, I'm wondering what games we should be wary of in this regard.

I still need to play Wind Waker HD, but I heard about the Tingle Tuner item. Do you need to actually post in the Miiverse with it for anything, or is there nothing of concern (aside from said item being reduced to a useless trinket)? And I heard that Mario vs. Donkey Kong has some kind of shop feature that requires you to collect stars from other players' levels. Guess I'm gonna have to get started on that as soon as possible. Is there anything else of particular note?

User Info: Nixemo

Nixemo
1 month ago#2
Although I do not own the game myself, I've heard that Xenoblade Chronicles X has an in-game achievement related to Miiverse posting.
Listen to post-punk.

User Info: OboyHowdy

OboyHowdy
1 month ago#3
Deus Ex and the Mario and Sonic titles have Miiverse achievements. Game and Wario loses an entire mode, and Sonic Lost World loses Wispverse.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Yamato_san
1 month ago#4
OboyHowdy posted...
Deus Ex and the Mario and Sonic titles have Miiverse achievements. Game and Wario loses an entire mode, and Sonic Lost World loses Wispverse.

Are any of their Miiverse features necessary for 100% completion? And do you mean Mario and Sonic titles separately, or do you mean Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games?

User Info: bleeping_bleep

bleeping_bleep
1 month ago#5
It's unnecessary for WW HD, but it's still a good bit of fun. Trading photos, messages/drawings in bottles.

It's too bad that won't be a thing anymore.

User Info: Lapatik

Lapatik
1 month ago#6
Xenoblade X has two Miiverse-related achievements

Yamato_san
1 month ago#7
I just ordered Xenoblade X. You don't need to get very far into the game to access the achievements, right?

User Info: SS4kronos33

SS4kronos33
1 month ago#8
2 minutes after they shut it down the party begins
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata (1959-2015).

User Info: kranix1

kranix1
1 month ago#9
Yamato_san posted...
I just ordered Xenoblade X. You don't need to get very far into the game to access the achievements, right?

You sound like an Xbox fanboy.

I CAN STILL GET THE ACHIVEMENTS, RIGHT??????
Literally if it wasn't Nintendo I would return the god damn thing and never f***ing buy another Nintendo product again.- hilliet

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
1 month ago#10
kinda bs, they have zero reason to cancel this, why include them in your games if you will only have them for a short time?

I loved the WW HD bottles, people try as hard as possible to help one another, I hope modders find a way t bring it back.

If demon souls server were saved by sony...... a 2009 game, Nintendo shouldn't have any reason to not just limit the mii vrs but keep it alive
PSN:yahyano1
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anything we should know about the Miiverse in its last months?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived