Its obvious now we were just nintendo's guinea pigs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Its obvious now we were just nintendo's guinea pigs

User Info: bluefantasy

bluefantasy
3 months ago#1
so they could make the switch. Just shows how this company cares little for consumers or its fans.

User Info: este914

este914
3 months ago#2
Huh?
--
-

User Info: Skill4Reel

Skill4Reel
3 months ago#3
Nah. What is obvious is that the Switch has a gimmick that was much easier to communicate to the masses. While making the Wii U a success required Nintendo to actually do more work.

User Info: tepid_goo

tepid_goo
3 months ago#4
Do you mean wii u owners were "guinea pigs" in that Nintendo tried to take what they learned from trying to sell that product to consumers to try to make its next product more successful thereby making more money? That's literally the point of business.

User Info: excitebike64

excitebike64
3 months ago#5
No.

I believe it's Nintendo going under new leadership with new vision.

I don't like it, but it appears to be more profitable at the moment.
lovecraft223

User Info: hailthorn

hailthorn
3 months ago#6
The Wii U was excellent so I don't really care. The games I got to experience on it more than justify the cost as far as I'm concerned.
The right trusts a book written over 1000 years ago but needs meticulous proof of climate change.

User Info: jsb0714

jsb0714
3 months ago#7
este914 posted...
Huh?

It's just standard troll BS
Spliiiish! Ka-Boom!!!

User Info: star_ark

star_ark
3 months ago#8
so they used us to test out the worst selling console of all time and then they developed that idea further which was the worst idea they had ever had?

User Info: sockesocke

sockesocke
3 months ago#9
wii u failed from a business standpoint so they had to develop a system that has more appeal. it has nothing to do with guinnea pigs.
maidenkanada:
wtf is a goat simulator is that like a blow doll but a goat for those religious people that live in the desert and blow stuff up
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Its obvious now we were just nintendo's guinea pigs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived