E-shop activity bug, "Balance Adjustment" and missing receipts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. E-shop activity bug, "Balance Adjustment" and missing receipts

User Info: The VGA

The VGA
3 months ago#1
This is a recent discovery while looking into the issue of people who pre-purchased Pokemon Gold or Silver and did not get a digital receipt.

I was checking my account activity on my 3ds and noticed something was odd. Like a few other people, I too was missing my receipt for Pokemon Gold and wanted to know why. As I started scrolling through I discovered other purchases were missing their receipts too. So I went further back to the point where I could see receipts again.

This point would up being the date of Feburary 25th 2017 with the next action on my account being "Balance Adjustment" on March 3rd. The release date of the Nintendo Switch and the same day I linked the Switch to my e-shop account.

After that date the e-shop on both the 3ds and wii u were no longer keeping a proper record of my transactions and balance history, and just listed what was bought when.

If you are having the problem of missing your receipts, including for pokemon gold and silver, Let Nintendo know if you have "Balance Adjustment" listed on your account activity.

and before you say to take this to Nintendo, I already have and just want to help with figuring things out so you can report the issue to them too if you have it.
3ds Original friend code: 1246-8784-2222
Neo3ds: 0705-6536-8213

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
2 months ago#2
Nintendo posted...
To view purchase details for Nintendo 3DS or Wii U content, please access Nintendo eShop on your device. Please note that after you merge funds between Nintendo Network ID and Nintendo Account, the receipts will be sent to your Nintendo Account email address.

source: https://accounts.nintendo.com/ (Click on the "Shop Menu" option.)
NNID: HonestCarl 3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838
Now Playing: Pokemon Moon (3DS), Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), Netflix (Xbox One)

User Info: The VGA

The VGA
2 months ago#3
Problem, only the Switch receipts are getting sent.
3ds Original friend code: 1246-8784-2222
Neo3ds: 0705-6536-8213
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. E-shop activity bug, "Balance Adjustment" and missing receipts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived