People are actually saying Tropical Freeze was a bad game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. People are actually saying Tropical Freeze was a bad game?

User Info: SaturnSnowman

SaturnSnowman
2 months ago#1
I remember a year ago people were calling it possibly the best DKC and one of the best platformers of all time. What happened?
I like games and anime. My favorite games include the following: Mother 1-3, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Cross, Zelda LA-ALttP-OoT-MM-ALBW, and Super Smash Bros.

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
2 months ago#2
Eh? Never heard anyone call it a bad game.

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
2 months ago#3
Nobody in their right mind who has any taste even entertained the notion of TF being superior to DKC trilogy, especially DKC2.
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: Godstriker8

Godstriker8
2 months ago#4
It's only people on this board saying this crap.
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
2 months ago#5
Godstriker8 posted...

Yeah, no, it's not. To say it is "crap" is an exaggeration but it's a relatively common sentiment that TF is the weakest of the series.
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: not_shawn_z

not_shawn_z
2 months ago#6
SSjYagami posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

Yeah, no, it's not. To say it is "crap" is an exaggeration but it's a relatively common sentiment that TF is the weakest of the series.

I have literally never seen anyone say that and I'm a huge DKC follower. TF is great, but more importantly it's better than Returns in every way, so..

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
2 months ago#7
SSjYagami posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

Returns exists, so no.

User Info: Jumpmandk

Jumpmandk
2 months ago#8
I only played up to maybe the first boss, and stopped, but I very much enjoyed it up to that point. The tablet controller is a$$ IMO, so that's why I stopped. I have a pro controller now, I just haven't gone back yet.

I thought the game was harder than Returns, but that could have been controller issues, but I very much liked what I saw up to that point.

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
2 months ago#9
Best game on the system.

No doubt Nintendo will port it to switch as that seems to be all that system is good for at the moment

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 months ago#10
This is GameFAQs, people are free to say whatever nonsense pops into their head.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. People are actually saying Tropical Freeze was a bad game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived