People are actually saying Tropical Freeze was a bad game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. People are actually saying Tropical Freeze was a bad game?

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
2 months ago#11
not_shawn_z posted...
SSjYagami posted...
Godstriker8 posted...
It's only people on this board saying this crap.

Yeah, no, it's not. To say it is "crap" is an exaggeration but it's a relatively common sentiment that TF is the weakest of the series.

I have literally never seen anyone say that and I'm a huge DKC follower. TF is great, but more importantly it's better than Returns in every way, so..

Nope, TF was poorly designed and had bad controls, bad sound effects, bad camera, you name it. Music was okay, graphics were fine, but that doesn't win it many points.
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: Bistro2

Bistro2
2 months ago#12
SSjYagami posted...
not_shawn_z posted...
SSjYagami posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

Yeah, no, it's not. To say it is "crap" is an exaggeration but it's a relatively common sentiment that TF is the weakest of the series.

I have literally never seen anyone say that and I'm a huge DKC follower. TF is great, but more importantly it's better than Returns in every way, so..

Nope, TF was poorly designed and had bad controls, bad sound effects, bad camera, you name it. Music was okay, graphics were fine, but that doesn't win it many points.

Ignore this guy. He's always trying to annoy others on the Switch boards.
My DeviantArt page: http://bistrochan.deviantart.com (Yeah, I know my name is really stupid. Also, I draw like a kid too...)
3DS FC: 4012 8713 6790

SSjYagami
2 months ago#13
Bistro2 posted...
SSjYagami posted...
not_shawn_z posted...
SSjYagami posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

You just hate contrary opinions.
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
2 months ago#14
not_shawn_z posted...
SSjYagami posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

Almost every way. Returns was longer
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814
Mii Name: Luigi; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
(message deleted)

SSjYagami
2 months ago#16
nemerz posted...
Bistro2 posted...
SSjYagami posted...
not_shawn_z posted...
SSjYagami posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

i laughed at "bad camera". b**** where??? LMFAO!

i think these people love to crap on something wonderful that's being defended by a vocal community. i say we don't engage at all to give them the pleasure of toying with us.

until we get solid proof and arguments that is. which they don't have. notice the vague stereotypical poop they throw, hoping it sticks. i'd love to see videos and screencaps showcasing how bad the game is in terms of level design, music, camera angles, etc. they got zilch lol.

don't initiate. i want the game to be ported on the switch for further exposure. alongside returns and a third new game. nintendo is bound to release it soon enough. they're spacing the wii u ports more and more.

Sorry your bad opinion is challenged and that triggers you. "Until we get solid proof." Lmao, of what, opinions? Kid, get out.

As for a port to Switch, I hope for one as well, it wasn't really a bad game, just a bad Donkey Kong game; the standards are just set way too high there thanks to Rare. However, maybe an enhanced port can fix it a bit.

User Info: este914

este914
2 months ago#17
Didnt get to play all that much of it. But from what I did play it was enjoyable.
--
-

User Info: macknifficent89

macknifficent89
2 months ago#18
not really people

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
2 months ago#19
If you say tropical freeze was a bad game then your opinion on anything is automatically completely invalid,
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814
Mii Name: Luigi; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123

User Info: not_shawn_z

not_shawn_z
2 months ago#20
SSjYagami posted...
Bistro2 posted...
SSjYagami posted...
not_shawn_z posted...
SSjYagami posted...
Godstriker8 posted...

You just hate contrary opinions.

I'm all for them, but that doesn't make things like "there are 52 genders" or your post about TF any less ridiculous
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. People are actually saying Tropical Freeze was a bad game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived